DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic

SoCalSteve

Reactions
Hello friends. I have been droning for a while. I have a 3DR Solo that I upgraded and am now looking to step up my tech, so I thought the Mavic 2 Pro would be the way to go. Since I'm ditching the GoPro for the Hasselblad, do you recommend any filters? What other accessories do you recommend? Do you have a recommended place to buy everything?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Reactions: SoCalSteve
Thanks Dirk. I am trying to pull the trigger on this drone soon, really soon. Once I get it in house, I think this site will really be helpful.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

do you recommend any filters?
Filters are not required, but they can help cut reflections (if using PL filters) on shiny surfaces (like water) and will allow you to capture cinematic footage (as demonstrated in this video).

If you need filters, you can find a list of commonly used Mavic 2 Pro filters here.

What other accessories do you recommend?
Check out my must-haves list here. You might not need everything in that list, but it contains items that are essential for most drone pilots.

Do you have a recommended place to buy everything?
Buy from the DJI Store or an authorized DJI dealer. I keep a sortable list of deals from many dealers here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Thanks msinger! Ton of good stuff there!

Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the forum :)

Hello friends. I have been droning for a while. I have a 3DR Solo that I upgraded and am now looking to step up my tech, so I thought the Mavic 2 Pro would be the way to go. Since I'm ditching the GoPro for the Hasselblad, do you recommend any filters? What other accessories do you recommend? Do you have a recommended place to buy everything?

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403