DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the forum! Hi Everyone!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Howdy from the Houston Texas area from a former Masshole (Needham, Hull, Mass Maritime). before i would buy a M3P you might want to look into the mini 3 and save enough money to take a bunch of folks to Peir 4 for dinner
Masshole 4 life! I ended up already pulling the trigger on the M3P :p Also Pier 4 is gone :( We loved that place.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome.
What was the damage to the M2P? Some things are not too difficult to repair.
Unfortunately I hit a branch (that came out of nowhere :p), and it took a plunge into a lake. I sent it off to DDS to get inspected and they said it was beyond repair. I’ll be posting in the classified section for my Smart Controller, extra batteries, charger, props, etc soon.

Did you get the body back? the plastics have resale value, not a lot but some. Written off M2P's sell quite well on ebay UK at least. I have even seen ones that went into salt water go for STUPID money.

Yeah, I got the body back. I’ll look into this thanks!
If you use ebay just make sure you list it in the correct condition category i.e. in the UK that would be " For parts or not working". If you listed it in the "used" category you would be open to a "not as described" return.
Don't hide the fact that it went for a swim. How long was it in the water?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121