DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the Mavic, but not DJI

Tallyrver

Reactions
My first quad was the Phantom FC40 in 2013. Then I took the Naza out and put it in a six prop flamewheel.then the Phantom 3 pro came out in 2015 and I just had to have it..i used Auto Pilot waypoints for a few years until they stopped supporting it so I use Litchi now.
I just got the upgrade itch again and now have the Mavic Air 2 . I thought my Phantom was (Mod Removed Language)
I'm now waiting patiently for Litchi to start supporting the Air 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

My first quad was the Phantom FC40 in 2013. Then I took the Naza out and put it in a six prop flamewheel.then the Phantom 3 pro came out in 2015 and I just had to have it..i used Auto Pilot waypoints for a few years until they stopped supporting it so I use Litchi now.
I just got the upgrade itch again and now have the Mavic Air 2 . I thought my Phantom was (Mod Removed Language)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! I too am anxiously awaiting Litchi support, hopefully DJI will release the SDK soon, there was talk of "By the end of the year" but they rarely meat their deadlines. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome over the the other side. I guess you’ll have a lot of experience to share as well. Fingers crossed for the Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu