DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW UPDATE /Dji go 4.1.10

VilleB

Reactions
5ce5394c25f3a364e8a5921628b93714.jpg

Reactions: TartanImport
Mavic point 2. says that Dynamic Home Point will periodically update the aircraft’s current position as the home point.

Surely that’s totally counter-intuitive and it should be updated to the RC’s current position?! Otherwise the list of flyaways on here will be increasing dramatically this week.

Let’s hope it’s just a typing error not a programming error!

Updated last nite and going to try it out shortly .

I can just hear it now, while flying out 7 miles "the home point has been updated, please check it on the map".... NOOOOO! lol.

There has to be something we're missing regarding this feature. The Aircraft sets a new home point? Strange.

Reactions: Cbslagle and JMF
Dynamic Home Point updating? When I first read it, I was excited, until I finished the sentence. I guess I'd better brace for more "Lost my Mavic" threads.

Reactions: SteveM
Has anyone tried this update yet? Hopefully that dynamic home point updating is something we can disable right?

Reactions: minkoff
I'm steering clear of this one as long as I can! Periodically sets the aircrafts "current position" as home point? NO THANKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: newguy
I have the update it will only work if you turn it on and also only if you are tracking something I presume you would find it useful if tracking yourself you would not have to go all the way back to your starting point if it decided to make a home point landing

when is it going to be available for android?
Agreed, when indeed. How about some customer focus from DJI! Update the DJI Go4 firmware and provide an IOS app upgrade, but not bothering to consider Android users. What a joke. I spent most of the morning upgrading the RC and Mavic and trying to figure why I the Android app wouldn't update.
Lucky I noticed zeese5 post.

I already gave my application note to the Google Store. I also went through that, I spent some time looking for the new functions until I realized that I had not updated the software. DJI scores zero. Do the same, the application note is already 2.7, lousy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31