DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW UPDATE /Dji go 4.1.10

Yup, as I say it might be a coincidence (for instance my props have got 120 flights on them so might need changing) but it's definitely not showing the error warning now I've gone back to 1.09

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Here is the video! The diffrence is dramatic,to say the least!:) The normal setting is NOW back to 'Normal" No changes were made other that changing between D-Log and Normal settings! The last update really had the Normal setting screwed up,it was way over exposed! DJI,please leave this alone! You Got It!Thumbswayup Both shots were taken with a #16 ND filter.

Um, you do know that D-Log requires color post right? There are several free LUTs floating around.

If you’re looking for something direct from the camera then don’t shoot D-Log...

FIRST FAIL¡¡¡¡¡ QUICK SHOTS aren´t avaliable in WIFI MODE (Mavic).... I don´t understand... wifi mode (portability) is the best way to use QUICK SHOTS¡¡¡¡

So what's the point in me upgrading to the latest ac firmware when the app for android in UK is till on 4.1.9 and can't take advantage of the new firmware??? When will the new app be available in the UK to take advantage of the latest firmware??? Totally pointless!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm is there a button to turn this dynamic homepoint setting off? I was flying on the 22nd and i hit return to home and the mavic must have stopped about 5 times on its route back, when i checked the log for each of those times it said rectifying Aircraft Position, ... It's like the drone was braking mid flight, acting as if it wanted to turn but continued home. this is the second real issue ive had with it in almost a year, but that move was a lil nerve wrecking especially since i was over a forest preserve

Hmmmm is there a button to turn this dynamic homepoint setting off?
YES, that would be the same button that you need to use to turn it ON. It is set to OFF by default so unless you enabled it, it won't be active.

I was flying on the 22nd and i hit return to home and the mavic must have stopped about 5 times on its route back, when i checked the log for each of those times it said rectifying Aircraft Position, ... It's like the drone was braking mid flight, acting as if it wanted to turn but continued home. this is the second real issue ive had with it in almost a year, but that move was a lil nerve wrecking especially since i was over a forest preserve
Perhaps you were returning home into a strong gusty headwind that was impeding the mavics progress. If the wind strength was greater than the max pitch/speed for the mode you are using, it will appear to stop or even blow downwind. Once the gust decreases to enable it to progress again it will rectify its position, attempting to fly back to the position it was defeated by the wind and once there continue on its way home.

Last edited:
YES, that would be the same button that you need to use to turn it ON. It is set to OFF by default so unless you enabled it, it won't be active.

Perhaps you were returning home into a strong gusty headwind that was impeding the mavics progress. If the wind strength was greater than the max pitch/speed for the mode you are using, it will appear to stop or even blow downwind. Once the gust decreases to enable it to progress again it will rectify its position, attempting to fly back to the position it was defeated by the wind and once there continue on its way home.

I am sure it wasnt a wind issue it was only 5mph winds with 5 mph gust, i posted a thread on this, with the vid from that day, and my go 4 app hasn't even updated from. 9 to .10 yet, I did get the latest firmware update for the mavic so that might be causing some sort of conflict. i Don't even think i have the dynamics option... if you want to see the vid i can reply a link here............... I will check to see if i have that dynamics button

Last edited:
I am sure it wasnt a wind issue it was only 5mph winds with 5 mph gust, i posted a thread on this, with the vid from that day, and my go 4 app hasn't even updated from. 9 to .10 yet, I did get the latest firmware update for the mavic so that might be causing some sort of conflict. i Don't even think i have the dynamics option... if you want to see the vid i can reply a link here............... I will check to see if i have that dynamics button

Nope I don't have the dynamics option yet nor the quick shot and i am running the mavic 01.04.0000 version of the firmware

I just received an email from DJI support saying that there is no update for Android and that version 4.1.9 is the last one. What stupidity is that?[/QUOTE

Wait, did you send them an email inquiring or did that just mail one out??? i don't think i received an email on that, i too use an Android and mines in still version 9

Reactions: Ricardorey
Dynamic home point updating seems like an accident waiting to happen...

The explanation I found was that it is used for active track when used to follow the operator, It periodically update for the new location of the operator.

NestleQuik said:
Nope I don't have the dynamics option yet nor the quick shot and i am running the mavic 01.04.0000 version of the firmware
That suggest it was nothing to do with the Active Track dynamic home point option then. There will be reason for it though.
I am sure it wasnt a wind issue it was only 5mph winds with 5 mph gust, ...<snip>.. if you want to see the vid i can reply a link here....
Another possibility is you were returning home facing the sun and Obstacle Avoidance ws kicking in. You should able to tell this from the video (post it if you wish) or the flight log geometry.

That suggest it was nothing to do with the Active Track dynamic home point option then. There will be reason for it though.

Another possibility is you were returning home facing the sun and Obstacle Avoidance ws kicking in. You should able to tell this from the video (post it if you wish) or the flight log geometry.

Aaaaaaah I forgot about that, that is a possibility, i wasn't directly into the sun, but i was coming back on an angle in that direction. Im glad i read that , i was just about to factory reset it hahaha, seriously, its towards the end of the video that this occured

Reactions: heppy
Unfortunately its not the sun because shadows show you are 90 degrees to your heading. That is more than just a braking event. There are gimbal bumps occurring at the same time! The gimbal should be able to smooth out any sudden braking action, but this is not the case here. Be interesting to see the DAT from the aircraft.

It was not that simple ...
See below how DJI support is misinformed:

c8be24474716374acfaa721b86a088cb

Cristian (Support)

9月23日 06:46 CST

Hi Ricardo,
Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are constantly working to improve your DJI experience and your input is crucial to doing so.

We will forward this concern to our R & D Department for future product enhancement and hopefully it will be fix on the next update.

Please bear with us on this matter.

Best Regards,

Cristian
DJI SUPPORT

e27cc7e8cb77ae4fa92e4dab21a5e87f

Ricardorey

9月22日 09:27 CST

Hi Cristian,

I'm sorry but I believe you're mistaken.

New features are only available for iOS

For Android DJI Go has not been changed and new features are not available.

Anyway, I just downloaded the app again and nothing has changed.

If you join the DJI forum you will see several Android users complaining about the same thing.

Cristian (Support)

9月22日 09:11 CST

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for getting back on us.

With regards to the new features of the Mavic both IOS and Android device will get to use it as soon as you updated the DJI Go 4 App.

If in any case that you cannot use the new features, please verify if what specific mobile device do you have.

Should you have further inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to email us back.

Best Regards,

Cristian
DJI SUPPORT

Ricardorey

9月22日 06:06 CST

Hello Cristian,

Okay, I know the last version is this.

So I'm going to change the question:

When will Android users get the new features for Mavic announced by DJI in the latest DJI GO4 update?

Cristian (Support)

9月22日 05:01 CST

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support

With regards to your concern, please go to the about page and check if the app version is 4.1.9 which is the latest.

Z24JS1g9HIkSsdwbDRBcVKTwN

Should you have further inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate to email us back.

Best Regards,

Cristian
DJI SUPPORT

Ricardorey

9月21日 01:10 CST

Subject: DJI GO 4.1.10 not found

Message: Does anyone know where to find the Android version? Google play and DJI version 4.1.9 still ...

Unfortunately its not the sun because shadows show you are 90 degrees to your heading. That is more than just a braking event. There are gimbal bumps occurring at the same time! The gimbal should be able to smooth out any sudden braking action, but this is not the case here. Be interesting to see the DAT from the aircraft.

Hmmmmm , ok, well i had sent support a email and basically they told me to do a factory reset, update the firmware and then calibrate the sensors, i think i will just do it before i take another flight.. there are to many places around here for me to lose it and never find it again hahaha, thanks for the suggestion though

Does anyone know where to find the Android version? Google play and DJI version 4.1.9 still ...

I sent an email to DJI support and received the following message:

"Noted wit thanks for your support of your new APP.

According to our R&D team, the DJI GO APP 4.1.10 for Android system is under the testing now, it will be released soon. Sorry that no relevant notification about its exact date has been received at present. Please keep close attention to the new version.

Should you have more problem , please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards"

Reactions: NestleQuik
I sent an email to DJI support and received the following message:

"Noted wit thanks for your support of your new APP.

According to our R&D team, the DJI GO APP 4.1.10 for Android system is under the testing now, it will be released soon. Sorry that no relevant notification about its exact date has been received at present. Please keep close attention to the new version.

Should you have more problem , please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards"

That's all fine, but why even send out a firnware update that usless to half of your consumers who are stuck on 9, Make no sense

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky