DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 New video of a gorgeous steel bridge

Hello.

I present you my new video of King Carol I bridge.

For more details on this amazing bridge click here: King Carol I Bridge - Wikipedia

Thank you for watching! Please, be kind enough to comment, like and subscribe to my channel.

I was just thinking whilst watching, this would be great to fly through, but it’s tight so I guess he may not try it…. And BOOM 💥 you did it! 10/10 👍🏻

Nice job flying. Gutsy move flying through the bridge. I love the fact the entrance to the railroad bridge on each side of the river is a beautiful arch and the entrance to the roadway bridge on each side is blah.

Nice job flying. Gutsy move flying through the bridge. I love the fact the entrance to the railroad bridge on each side of the river is a beautiful arch and the entrance to the roadway bridge on each side is blah.
Thank you very much! You are absolutely right about those arches, they were built in the time that every detail counted.

Reactions: Prop Wash
@AG Flights - really good flight!!
I'm guessing they replaced all the steel, and left the old pillars in place? If so, great way to honor its heritage!!!

They haven't replaced anything. It's original steel with new paint.
I read the title and my brain got it as "Video of gorgeous new steel bridge." Sorry for the misunderstanding. They certainly did a great job on it. If it looks that good after all these years, it's a really good bridge!

Reactions: AG Flights
I read the title and my brain got it as "Video of gorgeous new steel bridge." Sorry for the misunderstanding. They certainly did a great job on it. If it looks that good after all these years, it's a really good bridge!
No problem. 😁 I am glad you liked the video! Cheers!

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard