DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbee from Russia

By the way the mini 3 pro should be about the same weight as the mini 2, as well as the mini as the mini line is made to be a sub-250 gram drone so they're all 249g or less by a couple grams (the larger battery option will put the mini 3 pro over a little if used).

Heavier drones seem to be more stable in general (such as the air 2s vs the mini 3 pro), but reviews so far show the mini 3 handling decently considering.
They have the same total weight. but the cooler camera and the presence of elements of the obstacle avoidance system suggests savings on typical components such as motors or body materials at best. I think this is what hit the autel evo nano plus, it was not possible to use cool and light components at the same time.

They have the same total weight. but the cooler camera and the presence of elements of the obstacle avoidance system suggests savings on typical components such as motors or body materials at best. I think this is what hit the autel evo nano plus, it was not possible to use cool and light components at the same time.
The first mini for example is actually a little bit lighter than 249g (around like 242g ish), so not exact weight, but all three should be 249g or less without adding any accessories or optional parts.

The first mini for example is actually a little bit lighter than 249g (around like 242g ish), so not exact weight, but all three should be 249g or less without adding any accessories or optional parts.
Yes, you are right, but 1st and 2nd mini doesn't have need to carry parking sensors onboard ! So common weight of all others components should be lighter in autel nano 3 and mini 3. Or may be less plastic there, to keep weight/power ration.

This is from My Autel Evo Nano Plus, i've noticed that many dji pilots says that the picture is oversharp sometimes.
But as for me the picture is awesome, but flying is terrible ((( Wind = no speed at all. So want back to Dji but cant decide air 2s or mini 3 pro. Thx.
Thank You for the most enjoyable video of a glimpse of Russian life.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hi All! I want to consult with experienced dji pilots.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you live in Russia, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

You have asked about various DJI Drones, here is a link to every DJI drone that is presently on the market (retail…). The link also includes the various user manuals so you get all the specifications…

Удачи и счастливого гудения

(Good Luck and Happy Droning…)

Happy Droning…

Reactions: wjkrysak
Hi All! I want to consult with experienced dji pilots. Now I owner Autel Evo Nano Plus, and camera is great for me, but it wind resistance is ugly, I desided to move to dji mini 3 pro, cause its camera is also good, but different from autel. But I'm afraid that in reality the speed characteristics of the 3rd model are worse than those of the second, because, like the Autel - mini 3 pro heavier with sensors and a heavier camera with the same motors than was mini 2 pro. What do you think? Are my doubts justified and is the 2nd model faster or am I winding myself up and everything is fine?
Greetings from Colorado, USA🇺🇸, welcome to the forum🎄

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada