DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie - Del/MD Line

Bradfo69

Reactions
Hey there! Just found the forum. I'm Delaware born and raised although, just bought a house last year 130 yards across the state line into Elkton, MD. I've been flying the Mavic Pro about 3 years and just got a Mavic 2 Zoom 4 days ago. Flown in DE, MD, North Carolina, Canada, and Honduras. COVID-19 down time has caused me to get much more interested in becoming a better flyer and become more cinematic in my approach. I'm trying to fly a little everyday and have been doing a lot around the upper Chesapeake. Just now exploring Litchi waypoint missions and learning a little video editing/post production. Be nice to have a little company exploring new places to fly.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hey there! Just found the forum. I'm Delaware born and raised although, just bought a house last year 130 yards across the state line into Elkton, MD. I've been flying the Mavic Pro about 3 years and just got a Mavic 2 Zoom 4 days ago. Flown in DE, MD, North Carolina, Canada, and Honduras. COVID-19 down time has caused me to get much more interested in becoming a better flyer and become more cinematic in my approach. I'm trying to fly a little everyday and have been doing a lot around the upper Chesapeake. Just now exploring Litchi waypoint missions and learning a little video editing/post production. Be nice to have a little company exploring new places to fly.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hi and welcome :)

I live in the UK, but have spent a lot of time driving round the USA and bits of Canada on family road trips, so I have visited your area. A couple of years ago we did an East coast tour, from the keys back to JFK (via New England, Niagara, Detroit, Chicago and a plane to FL). One of the highlights was a change of route towards the end, where we ditched the Great Dismal swamp and went to Kittihawk. Then Virginia Beach and the tunnel / road across the bay. We ended up stopping in Annapolis MD and that was a huge surprise! What a lovely town that is!

So there are some lovely places to fly where you are, Have fun :)

Hi and welcome :)

I live in the UK, but have spent a lot of time driving round the USA and bits of Canada on family road trips, so I have visited your area. A couple of years ago we did an East coast tour, from the keys back to JFK (via New England, Niagara, Detroit, Chicago and a plane to FL). One of the highlights was a change of route towards the end, where we ditched the Great Dismal swamp and went to Kittihawk. Then Virginia Beach and the tunnel / road across the bay. We ended up stopping in Annapolis MD and that was a huge surprise! What a lovely town that is!

So there are some lovely places to fly where you are, Have fun :)
Thanks! I've also been to the UK 6 times and have paid for a 7th which got cancelled due to the virus. Love England! My grandfather was born there and stayed until he was 15 so, it's my heritage. Yes, we have a lot of nice areas to fly although, it's getting a little more restrictive these days.

Here’s one more welcome for ya!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey Bradfo69, welcome to the forums. I'm still struggling with the need for cinematic video, slow pans and turns, etc. Thing is, many (YouTube) viewers don't have the patience for slow, beautiful, cinematic video. They (many of them) want quick and interesting - then move on. I'm learning to edit the videos down to only the sweet spots. I've found that editing on my phone, using an app called Kinemaster, works great.
Happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh