DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Flier

Grif

Reactions
Hi, All! Just bought my Mavic-Pro yesterday afternoon. Been reading manual and charging batteries and controller! Whoo-hoo! Everything is finally charged! Heading to local park to do some practice take-offs and landings!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Hi, All! Just bought my Mavic-Pro yesterday afternoon. Been reading manual and charging batteries and controller! Whoo-hoo! Everything is finally charged! Heading to local park to do some practice take-offs and landings!

How did you get on Grif? Mine only came yesterday too ;) after charging it all I did a couple of test take offs and landing in the back garden - I couldn't wait. This morning I'm out to the park to fully test it!

Howdy from Wyoming Grif, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet