DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Arizona

Joe Z

Reactions
Been wanting a decent drone for a long time and just purchased a Mavic Air..... and living out in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona i can't wait to get a birds eye view of many places out here
This Forum looks like a great place to learn and make some friends

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Joe Z and Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Been wanting a decent drone for a long time and just purchased a Mavic Air..... and living out in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona i can't wait to get a birds eye view of many places out here
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. Originally from Arizona myself (Bisbee) but have been in Texas for 30 years now.

Reactions: Joe Z
Let’s go fly the Rim!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots Forum, from Chicago the Windy City. Besides this forum, you can get help by clicking on Mavic Help, or Mavic Tips. Arizona is one of my favorite states to visit. When you get a chance please share your favorite places to fly. Blue Sky's and safe flying,

I just seen everyone's replies and didn't know they were there..... I need to figure out how to get notifications on posts but Merry Christmas everybody

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+