DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Salmon Arm, British

Hi Fred, Kamloops welcomes you to the forum. Good to see you here! We met in Chase when I bought your iPad. I 3D printed a mount and put a anti-glare screen on it and it's working well with my mini.

I think @old man mavic answered your video question. Stop your recording before turning off the AC so the video file is properly finished. If you forget and shut down, the file will finish when you have the card in and start the AC up the next time, or start another video clip.
-Bill
Hi Bill...thanks for the suggestion. And, thank you for suggesting this forum - it's great.
Fred

I used to have that issue on and off.
I found stopping the video always seemed to rectify the situation as OMM stated.
I also usually take a pic from ground level before turning on the video and ascending.
I usually stop video before landing or once on the ground.
This reminds me to check my mode and see that it is working properly.
I also like to compare 1st and last pics...for quality, take off/land position and sometimes the added background.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Glad you got some help, and I believe your correct everything works better, all my tablets, phone, computer, work better with my MP's. I tried Samsung,
android phone. Had to many problems, others are successful using those devices. I also believe that the MP and other DJI drones are built off a apple platform. Don't need issues, with flying, editing, ETC.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike