DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Salmon Arm, British

Whenever I record video on my Mavic Mini 2, the last clip recorded is always corrupt and can't be played. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this?
Are you using a scan disc u3 card what card are you using it plays a big role and make sure your format it on a computer the long way not the quick format to the long format

Are you using a scan disc u3 card what card are you using it plays a big role and make sure your format it on a computer the long way not the quick format to the long format
I am using scan disc u3 card 128 gb that was formatted in the drone and the only way I can use the last clip is by recording a short video after I land then it will play the previous clip when I download to my computer.

I am using scan disc u3 card 128 gb that was formatted in the drone and the only way I can use the last clip is by recording a short video after I land then it will play the previous clip when I download to my computer.
I believe that did that to me also on mine basically when you get done flying are you before at your card and you go fly the video will record to your device okay then if you take pictures when I pull my card out there's only going to be pictures on the SD card and the video would always go on to my phone I don't get video going on my SD card no more I have no I have no clue either but the video comes through on my phone now and it's in the DJI app before it's at then I save it to my phone but I don't get videos on my SD card no more you did an update so you should be always have video on that DJI fly app

I believe that did that to me also on mine basically when you get done flying are you before at your card and you go fly the video will record to your device okay then if you take pictures when I pull my card out there's only going to be pictures on the SD card and the video would always go on to my phone I don't get video going on my SD card no more I have no I have no clue either but the video comes through on my phone now and it's in the DJI app before it's at then I save it to my phone but I don't get videos on my SD card no more you did an update so you should be always have video on that DJI fly app
Are you flying with an Android phone or an Apple phone I only fly with Apple phone just because I have flawless flights but when I fly with my Android it just I don't get distance and it just acts weird on me try not downloading it to your laptop go in there and watch the videos first on your phone or your device and the same app that you fly under under editor mode and see if they're showing in there you should have a stack of videos in there

That's a good phone that you have the S9 are pretty decent I have a Galaxy s20 5G ultra and trying to fly the drone on that plane sucks I barely can get a mile of it. But when I put my Apple 10 phone on it is awesome love it I have two scan discs 64 sd cards one's just a little bit better than the other one but they're both right up there they're both you threes and I've been getting the editing stuff working just fine on my phone except Android phone I don't know what it is but I'm thinking it it's built off an apple platform so that's why I think it flies so good on Apple not doubting you know I'm just saying

Whenever I record video on my Mavic Mini 2, the last clip recorded is always corrupt and can't be played. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this?

Hello from the Crossroads of America fredbird.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

welcome to the forum ,do you make sure you have stopped recording video before you turn off the drone

Welcome to the forum. we look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Hi Fred, Kamloops welcomes you to the forum. Good to see you here! We met in Chase when I bought your iPad. I 3D printed a mount and put a anti-glare screen on it and it's working well with my mini.

I think @old man mavic answered your video question. Stop your recording before turning off the AC so the video file is properly finished. If you forget and shut down, the file will finish when you have the card in and start the AC up the next time, or start another video clip.
-Bill

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803