DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie From Yonkers

Jay867

Reactions
So I use to fly RC Airplanes, But drones are amazing. Need to find a place to fly. I've basically fly the drone up and down only afraid of flying out of range of site. Where can I practice in lower Westchester

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.
BTW, what drone did you get?
Read the entire online manual and practice the maneuvers. Understand and be familiar with all the settings.
Also get intimately familiar with the pause button (it’s your friend), the info on your controlling device, and the RTH button.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.
BTW, what drone did you get?
Read the entire online manual and practice the maneuvers. Understand and be familiar with all the settings.
Also get intimately familiar with the pause button (it’s your friend), the info on your controlling device, and the RTH button.
Thank you! So my brother just gave me his Mavic pro platinum because he just purchased the Mavic 2. Pause button???? I will read the online manual.
Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Check out AIRMAPS app... looks like there are lots of places near you in Yonkers ... looks like a park on the west side of the river , Palisades Interstate Park ... bet you can get some cool videos there!!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

So I use to fly RC Airplanes, But drones are amazing. Need to find a place to fly. I've basically fly the drone up and down only afraid of flying out of range of site. Where can I practice in lower Westchester
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista