DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie girl here!

Hello! I'm a black 42 year old female from Georgia checking in! I got my DJI Mini 3 Pro last year and I absolutely love it. Currently studying for the Part 107 test. I don't find many other female drone pilots and if I do they are certainly not my skin tone. So I am proud to represent my community and welcome all other females of ANY race to join the drone community! I love seeing what my eyes can't see.
Welcome to the forum from a melanated woman in “the D.”

Hello! I'm a black 42 year old female from Georgia checking in! I got my DJI Mini 3 Pro last year and I absolutely love it. Currently studying for the Part 107 test. I don't find many other female drone pilots and if I do they are certainly not my skin tone. So I am proud to represent my community and welcome all other females of ANY race to join the drone community! I love seeing what my eyes can't see.
WELCOME ,NICE TO SEE YOU HERE

Welcome from New Mexico. I lived and worked in Atlanta back in the 1960s and we lived in Augusta in the 1970s. I'm sure a lot has changed. You've already gotten a lot of good advice as well as welcomes, so I won't pile on. Enjoy your flying experience.

Welcome to the form, Georgia has many beautiful spots to film and share with everyone.

Welcome from PA. The Big 'A' is a pretty congested area. Where do you go to fly there?
Oh my there are plenty places to fly Here! We have plenty landmarks and the mountains are just an hour or so drive away. The inner city is where you would get the scenery from just daily living but the more rural areas you have open fields and more greenery.

Welcome aboard from Liverpool, NY.

Welcome! This is a great group of pros and enthusiasts here. If you have questions or issues, there are a number of seasoned experts who can assist.
It's a pleasure to see people like yourself joining the community. You may find more like yourself in other parts of the world, since DJI sells in many countries, and you'll find enthusiasts everywhere.
I often find them through Youtube videos. Just in case you haven't checked it out, there's a DJI subreddit and DJI keeps an eye on it and sometimes chimes in with information or clarification or offers to assist if there's an issue.
Looking forward to seeing some videos/photos from your part of the world!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242