DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie girl here!

Welcome! The Mini 3 is a delight. Yes, seeing things from above as the eye can't see is quite miraculous. Each time I fly and then watch the videos created by my "bird" friends, the drones, I become a child again, amazed at what these little beasties are capable of.

In particular, being able to see the topography and texture of the land, the slopes and curves, dips, hill shapes, dropoffs, furrows, the texture of the bare tree branches against the green grass below....all of this is quite unique to the drone in its ability to capture. I've done photography for many years, but it wasn't until drone flying that I was able to enjoy seeing and capturing these elements of landform from above, that are so unique. Also, looking at oneself from high above, a mere dot on the earth, is humbling!

Hello! I'm a black 42 year old female from Georgia checking in! I got my DJI Mini 3 Pro last year and I absolutely love it. Currently studying for the Part 107 test. I don't find many other female drone pilots and if I do they are certainly not my skin tone. So I am proud to represent my community and welcome all other females of ANY race to join the drone community! I love seeing what my eyes can't see.
Welcome from Western Kentucky. Good luck with the Part 107 exam. It's not difficult, but like others have said, be sure you know the material. A lot of the questions don't apply to drone flight.

Hello! I'm a black 42 year old female from Georgia checking in! I got my DJI Mini 3 Pro last year and I absolutely love it. Currently studying for the Part 107 test. I don't find many other female drone pilots and if I do they are certainly not my skin tone. So I am proud to represent my community and welcome all other females of ANY race to join the drone community! I love seeing what my eyes can't see.
Nice to meet up with you. Greetings from Malaysia, and welcome to the Forum! We are looking forward to hearing from you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada