DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Hello... From New Jersey

Filaofsoul

Reactions
Glad I found this site! New to the Drone Flying Community and all things associated with this endeavor. I decided to take the plunge. Have been in the video environment for the last 26 years and decided I needed to add a new element to my skills. Started with prep for the 107 test and 181 Holy Stone Drone to learn skills of the controller (with- out GPS) first while preparing for the test! (2 months later ) Passed test out grew Holy Stone 181 and my Mavic Air just arrived. I"m all updated and ready to go but have to deal with the bad weather right now. Glad I found this site!! Got a lot of reading and practicing to do!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Glad I found this site! New to the Drone Flying Community and all things associated with this endeavor. I decided to take the plunge. Have been in the video environment for the last 26 years and decided I needed to add a new element to my skills. Started with prep for the 107 test and 181 Holy Stone Drone to learn skills of the controller (with- out GPS) first while preparing for the test! (2 months later ) Passed test out grew Holy Stone 181 and my Mavic Air just arrived. I"m all updated and ready to go but have to deal with the bad weather right now. Glad I found this site!! Got a lot of reading and practicing to do!!
Howdy from Wyoming @Filaofsoul , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome from Exit 8 - Recommend you check out the drone groups on Meet-Up (We are what we do)

Welcome from Chicago. Sounds like your well on your way to some happy flying times.
This Forum is very useful in answering any questions you may have. Also, Mavic Help
and Mavic Tips site has answers to a large variety of questions that may come up in the
future. Safe flying to you.

Welcome from Chicago. Sounds like your well on your way to some happy flying times.
This Forum is very useful in answering any questions you may have. Also, Mavic Help
and Mavic Tips site has answers to a large variety of questions that may come up in the
future. Safe flying to you.
Thanks for the welcome! Appreciated!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)
Thanks for the welcome..Appreciated.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thanks for the Welcome! Appreciated!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning and interaction with your site!

Hey Paul YES I did and also learned a lot. Gonna burn up another set of 3 batteries tomorrow!!
Feel more confident after the meeting. Thanks again see you next week!! Fila

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo