DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie here

bjdrone

Reactions
Hello guys, just joined the forum as i have just purchased a dji mini 4 pro. my last drone was the mini 1 so hoping for a lot more from this latest purchase. I am a roofer and hope to use the drone for roof surveys etc and social use also. Nice to be part of the group and look forward to chatting with you chaps.

Reactions: bjdrone
Hello from the Crossroads of America bjdrone.

I'm sure the mini 4 will be better then the original mini 1.

I am a roofer and hope to use the drone for roof surveys etc and social use also.

Hate to be a spoiler, but you should have the Part 107 certificate for your business and the mini 4 should be registered with the FAA if using it to "Furtherance the business" if flying in the USA.

Also, you need to take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

It's a easy no fail test that covers the basics of flying a drone.

Good luck, have fun, and Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: GFields
Hi...i am in the UK and have a flying permit from my last and current drone which i still own.

Reactions: MA2 317
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: MA2 317
Double hate to spoil your fun, but the TRUST Certificate only allows you to fly your drone for pleasure, not in your business. Like if you are at the beach and want photos/videos of your kids playing…

The Part 107 Certification and drone registration is required if you use the drone in your business and the Part 107 will also allow you to fly for fun too…

You list your location as "Northwest" so we do not know what you are northwest of so all of this relates to a US location…

Reactions: bjdrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letnaya Pogoda