DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie in West Palm Beach, Florida

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: WeeBotOne
Hello All, I've been lurking your forums for while, learning some basics and yesterday I pulled the trigger and ordered a Mavic 2 Pro. As long as the POTUS doesn't decide to come to PBC for Easter, (30 mile Geofence!) I hope to begin learning to fly by next weekend. See Y'all in the air!
Welcome!! Here in the Palm Beaches as well.

Welcome! Let’s hope trump stays in DC so you can enjoy your drone.

If not, perhaps take a trip to the Keys for some great video.

Hello All, I've been lurking your forums for while, learning some basics and yesterday I pulled the trigger and ordered a Mavic 2 Pro. As long as the POTUS doesn't decide to come to PBC for Easter, (30 mile Geofence!) I hope to begin learning to fly by next weekend. See Y'all in the air!
Welcome! I'm just up the road in Vero Beach, flying the Mavic air. Tons of fun, and the shots over our waters are amazing!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro. Fly safe and have fun!

Just up the road in NPB, welcome! POTUS seems to be in town almost every other weekend, so my 2 Pro remains grounded many weekends.

Reactions: WeeBotOne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab