DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie - Is it just me - or are mini photos/videos over saturated?

KayBayquoi

Reactions
I bought the mini(waiting for it to arrive). But one thing that bothers me, is many of the mini videos I am seeing, look, (to me) to be over saturated. Particularly in the reds and shadows seem without detail. I guess some of this can be corrected in post, but, does anyone else see this? Or is it just my (old) eyes playing tricks on me? K.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
I bought the mini(waiting for it to arrive). But one thing that bothers me, is many of the mini videos I am seeing, look, (to me) to be over saturated. Particularly in the reds and shadows seem without detail. I guess some of this can be corrected in post, but, does anyone else see this? Or is it just my (old) eyes playing tricks on me? K.
You should note that these vids may have been altered in post to look as they do or may have been altered by the site where posted (not this one).
You need to see for yourself and learn how to get what you want from the drone once you have it in your hands to use.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland KayBayquoi.

I can't help you with photo advice but I can welcome you to Forum.

Welcome. :cool:

Welcome aboard...this site(forum) will be a big asset in helping you enjoy your drone flying experience and helping with any questions you have, don't be intimidated by the fact that you're a "NEWBIE"... everybody here was a "NEWBIE" at one time...enjoy your drone fly adventure...be smart fly safe.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_