DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie (& ish)

BevLar & Dario

Reactions
Hello, I'm a complete newbie and have just purchased a M2z. I've had a few flights on beginners mode back home in the UK. My hubby had a Phantom some years ago, although I didn't get to fly it I can see dji have come a long way since then, hence having the confidence to fly this little guy.
Despite not trying out any of the flight modes yet, I decided to bring it with me to Cefalu in Sicily for the weekend. I was going to leave it at home and practice using each flight mode one at a time until I get confident before taking it away with me BUT, I figured that taking off and shooting some stills would be a good start (lol).
I came across this forum whilst trying to fully understand the NFZ & GEO Fly safe codes/instructions for this area (enhanced warning zone). Thought I'd stop by and say "Hi" before I continue exploring the threads.
Have a great day wherever you are!
Bev

Hello, I'm a complete newbie and have just purchased a M2z. I've had a few flights on beginners mode back home in the UK. My hubby had a Phantom some years ago, although I didn't get to fly it I can see dji have come a long way since then, hence having the confidence to fly this little guy.
Despite not trying out any of the flight modes yet, I decided to bring it with me to Cefalu in Sicily for the weekend. I was going to leave it at home and practice using each flight mode one at a time until I get confident before taking it away with me BUT, I figured that taking off and shooting some stills would be a good start (lol).
I came across this forum whilst trying to fully understand the NFZ & GEO Fly safe codes/instructions for this area (enhanced warning zone). Thought I'd stop by and say "Hi" before I continue exploring the threads.
Have a great day wherever you are!
Bev
Howdy from Wyoming @BevLar & Dario , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: BevLar & Dario
Btw Drone Assist is really useful for Uk, I didn’t see similar for Sicily but this may help keep you out of trouble Fly drones in Italy for fun: what you can, what you can't - DronEzine
Thanks Jerry, I did look at that before I came & thought it would be okay. The local police have said “No”
Will have to venture out somewhere away from tourist area to drain the batteries again before flying home. Thought it would be okay this time of the year. Thanks for the response and advice [emoji846]

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Now that you’re here, you might be interested in joining the Fall Foliage Photo Contest.No charge for your entry, and you could win a nice prize. Here’s the link:
Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.

Best regards,
Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear