DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie to Drones but not RC

katargetheephapax

Reactions
Hay guys and gals I am new well at leas to the drone world. I have had many RC planes, helicopters, and boats but this is my 1st drone and I am so far highly impressed. I use to be an AMA member in Muncie Indiana and have gone to several RC shows. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and recently got these lighted propeller guards. I was wondering since it is raining today, does anyone know how much they will affect the flight? time, 20190816_104826.jpgetc?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have the Mavic 2 Pro and recently got these lighted propeller guards. I was wondering since it is raining today, does anyone know how much they will affect the flight?
It's probably going to depend on the strength of the wind. If you're not going to be flying close to any obstacles (like when flying indoors), then you could probably leave them at home.

Don't use em and don't know but sure someone will.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Hay guys and gals I am new well at leas to the drone world. I have had many RC planes, helicopters, and boats but this is my 1st drone and I am so far highly impressed. I use to be an AMA member in Muncie Indiana and have gone to several RC shows. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and recently got these lighted propeller guards. I was wondering since it is raining today, does anyone know how much they will affect the flight? time, View attachment 79815etc?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason