DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newby

Fergy

Reactions
G'day all,

Fergy from the Sunshine Coast, had my Mavic for about 8 months and realy enjoying the video aspect of it, also like the Litchi app.

I have a question if and when I have a problem with my Mavic where in Australia do I send it for repair.

thanks

You could take it back to where you got it from and if it's a reputable place, it'll get sent to DJI in Melbourne for a nominal cost and it will be repaired under DJI's quality control processes. You could also send it to Rise Above (Rise Above | Buy Commercial DJI Drones & Custom Drone Solutions in Australia) in Smeaton Grange, Sydney where they have a repair facility. Bottom line, unless you've got a repair facility in Brisbane at least, you'll be without your bird for several days, even a couple of weeks.

You could take it back to where you got it from and if it's a reputable place, it'll get sent to DJI in Melbourne for a nominal cost and it will be repaired under DJI's quality control processes. You could also send it to Rise Above (Rise Above | Buy Commercial DJI Drones & Custom Drone Solutions in Australia) in Smeaton Grange, Sydney where they have a repair facility. Bottom line, unless you've got a repair facility in Brisbane at least, you'll be without your bird for several days, even a couple of weeks.

Thanks will keep them both in mind, hopefully want need them.

G'day all,

Fergy from the Sunshine Coast, had my Mavic for about 8 months and realy enjoying the video aspect of it, also like the Litchi app.

I have a question if and when I have a problem with my Mavic where in Australia do I send it for repair.

thanks
From Mount Marshall Qld. Keep up to date with the sane flyers on this wedsite and you will not need repairs. Keep to the regs. I know that others will say boring but it is a lot cheaper.

Reactions: bushie
Found a Really good honest repairer in Roma qld. UAVME .owner Bruce.
Cant give him a bigger Rap mate, has always been helpful with all adpects of Mavic pro.Parts ,Repair $12 postage to him and he returns at no cost. Quick turn around. Did my Gimbal vibration board and service ,all for $80. What can i say ,he Loves his job

Ye
Found a Really good honest repairer in Roma qld. UAVME .owner Bruce.
Cant give him a bigger Rap mate, has always been helpful with all adpects of Mavic pro.Parts ,Repair $12 postage to him and he returns at no cost. Quick turn around. Did my Gimbal vibration board and service ,all for $80. What can i say ,he Loves his job
i would also recommend Bruce from UAVME in Logan, just outside Brisbane.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78