DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg had batteries now!

You are wrong again. DJI is not a 3rd Party reseller. They sell their own product directly through NewEgg. A 3rd party seller is someone who sells another company's product through a 3rd party's website or store.
Correction noted. NewEgg is the first party selling a second party's merchandise directly as a reseller when the order is sold by and fulfilled by NewEgg. When NewEgg allows another company to sell directly to NewEgg's customers on their website, and that company is the seller and fulfiller of the merchandise, under their own separate terms of sale, like DJI, that company becomes a third party seller, and NewEgg is simply providing the shopping cart and access to their customers.

Last edited:
Correction noted. NewEgg is the first party selling a second party's merchandise directly as a reseller when the order is sold by and fulfilled by NewEgg. When NewEgg allows another company to sell directly to NewEgg's customers on their website, and that company is the seller and fulfiller of the merchandise, under their own separate terms of sale, like DJI, that company becomes a third party seller, and NewEgg is simply providing the shopping cart and access to their customers.

Basically, you WERE wrong!
9be8e56a6c8fcdde54000a69c909f0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Basically, you WERE wrong!
9be8e56a6c8fcdde54000a69c909f0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Happens all the time. It's part of learning from others, and hearing different points of view with an open mind. Surely you didn't really believe that I believed I could never be wrong. :rolleyes:

However, we digress from the on topic main discussion about how ordering from NewEgg is basically no different from ordering directly from DJI, except you are charged sales tax in CA. Splitting hairs over the use of the words seller and reseller doesn't change the facts, upon which we agree.

And now we have that settled lets get back to the topic of
Newegg had batteries now!
Just checked and they are sold out again but did get 2 ordered the other day :)

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Happens all the time. It's part of learning from others, and hearing different points of view with an open mind. Surely you didn't really believe that I believed I could never be wrong. :rolleyes:

However, we digress from the on topic main discussion about how ordering from NewEgg is basically no different from ordering directly from DJI, except you are charged sales tax in CA. Splitting hairs over the use of the words seller and reseller doesn't change the facts, upon which we agree.

All in fun!:pThumbswayup

Reactions: GadgetGuy
facepalm.jpg

Got 2 batteries coming today also . They must have hit the jackpot :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder