DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

same here...figured what the heck took a shot using paypal...have a combo on order with another seller with no updates...

I just ordered mine.Nice lady said will ship in 2 days

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app
Hope so. Got my order in too. Just worry its another situation like other distributors customer service who are just looking at their system that has an arbitrary date in it.

She told me it ships from DJI.If this is true and we get our Mavics shipped in the next few days then something is going on,something fishy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: MavicProMX
Just got the "payment verification/order complete" notice from them that said that it will ship in 1-3 days...we'll see

I just ordered... when I went through checkout something fishy (phishy) popped up asking me to re-verify my CC number and SS# so I did not proceed, I called New Egg and they said that was improper... SO I tried to order again.... now in my email in box I show two orders, so we shall see...

Also, when I first ordered it showed IN STOCK, but it does not show in stock any more... the stand alone or the Fly more...

See you guys on Thursday, and we'll see who among us, if anyone, is blessed with a Mavic.

Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
I just ordered... when I went through checkout something fishy (phishy) popped up asking me to re-verify my CC number and SS# so I did not proceed, I called New Egg and they said that was improper... SO I tried to order again.... now in my email in box I show two orders, so we shall see...

Also, when I first ordered it showed IN STOCK, but it does not show in stock any more... the stand alone or the Fly more...

It shows in stock for me right now:

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.49.19 AM.png

Just ordered mine that said it was in stock. This will be the fourth order. If it works out sorry other folks but thank you OP (but also **** move DJI since I had an order in the second it was released and am still waiting)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest