DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I would hate to even know how many of these things newegg just sold, lol

If this works out, I get to cancel an order with B&H, Amazon, AND Best Buy. (None of them have charged my account. BH was day 1, Best Buy Was Beginning of October to hedge my bets, and Amazon was a hail mary in mid October).

If this works out, I get to cancel an order with B&H, Amazon, AND Best Buy. (None of them have charged my account. BH was day 1, Best Buy Was Beginning of October to hedge my bets, and Amazon was a hail mary in mid October).
Keep the orders and sell to someone who is waiting. Should not have any problem moving excess stock...

My heart is hoping this is all true and my 2 mavic pre-orders will arrive lol (the origiinal new egg order mid october, and the new one from yesterday).

But my brain is telling me December lol.

I would hate to even know how many of these things newegg just sold, lol

Probably not too many. Don't forget we are extremely well and quickly informed. Good luck everybody.

It says something about forst 50 orders get expedited shipping which I made sure to check that box.

Also, just talked to newegg chat, she said they show 33 in stock ramaining:

"It's ok I said above the CC was fine. I thought the limit was lower than it actually is. I was inquiring about stock availability but as this is a marketplace order you probably can not tell?
agent.png
Apple H.: Yes, Your understanding is correct, Randal. According to our stock it shows 33 in stock. But since it is marketplace order, The number is just for the reference."

I missed the expedited shipping button on accident--I was in a hurry just trying to get checked out as fast as I could. I'm just going to leave it. Worst case it costs me a day or two, which may still be much better than anything else going.

Sounds like DJI tells newegg what their "inventory" is, which could be good or bad. It does seem that the last time newegg said they were available they really were available though.. so here's to hoping

Just called Newegg and is a front for DJI sales.She said the orders takes 3 day to complete then you have to wait for a shipment date from DJI and and have to pay sales tax if you live in California. If you dont belive me call NewEgg at +18003901119

Guess we'll see how it works out. Worst case we cancel orders so I don't see much risk

Probably not too many. Don't forget we are extremely well and quickly informed. Good luck everybody.

It says something about forst 50 orders get expedited shipping which I made sure to check that box.

Also, just talked to newegg chat, she said they show 33 in stock ramaining:

"It's ok I said above the CC was fine. I thought the limit was lower than it actually is. I was inquiring about stock availability but as this is a marketplace order you probably can not tell?
agent.png
Apple H.: Yes, Your understanding is correct, Randal. According to our stock it shows 33 in stock. But since it is marketplace order, The number is just for the reference."

Was that for the Fly More, Or the Fly Less?

Earlier I saw Fly More as unavailable, now it shows as available.

Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Ordered mine on 10/31 the fly more option I hope that means mine is shipping soon.

The fact that people that ordered from new egg a couple weeks ago haven't received shipping notice makes me think this isn't going to work out. I hope it does but seems to good to be true.

Reactions: Exception
So, I was going to post this as well. I noticed the bundles to be in stock this past weekend and immediately placed an order. After ordering I did a Live Chat with Newegg who said actually don't know the ship time since it is through DJI Direct Store not something sold by Newegg.

Newegg Customer service rep emailed DJI and they confirmed that my order for the Fly More Combo would ship out early December.

Mavic Order.jpg

Might be a mistake... I wouldn't have cancelled anything until one of them showed up.
I ordered a week ago, if i have to ill put another order in, its not like there have been a ton of orders in the past week from best buy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada