DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

How long did it take for DJI to respond to the e-mail? Assume will be 1-2 Days if not more

I placed my order Saturday morning. Newegg customer service sent email to DJI around noon that day. Received a response from DJI last night about 8:30pm my time (which would have been Monday morning for DJI in China). So it was a pretty quick response in my opinion.

Thanks,

Sam

Your unfulfilled order from Newegg. Did they charge your card when you ordered? Was it a FlyLess package?
yes, flyless for me. And no, my card hasn't been charged yet (for the old one and the new one from yesterday).

On a side note, I checked new eggs site and it now shows out of stock. Then watch it go back on a couple of hours later. lol

I placed my order Saturday morning. Newegg customer service sent email to DJI around noon that day. Received a response from DJI last night about 8:30pm my time (which would have been Monday morning for DJI in China). So it was a pretty quick response in my opinion.

Thanks,

Sam
I'm still waiting on them responding to my inquiry. What was their response?

Thanks,

Sam
They quoted you an early December deliver date?

yes, flyless for me. And no, my card hasn't been charged yet (for the old one and the new one from yesterday).

On a side note, I checked new eggs site and it now shows out of stock. Then watch it go back on a couple of hours later. lol

What about pending charges? I have a pending charge on my CC from the order I placed a couple hours ago.

Interesting, because my card was charged soon after order was placed today. Now DJI has another $1K of mine. What did PT Barnum say? Haha

Yes, DJI quoted me early december ship date. I posted a screenshot earlier....here it is again:

Also....my CC was charged at the time of order.
December 1 - 14 is technically "early" December. ;-)
So it seems they will not ship 1 - 3 days after all. They will ship in 2 or 3 weeks apparently.

Interesting, because my card was charged soon after order was placed today. Now DJI has another $1K of mine. What did PT Barnum say? Haha
There's a sucker born every minute.
- Little known fact about that quote. BT Barnum was referring to a Mavic order he placed.. :-D

It's curious that Newegg would show "in stock" and "out of stock". If this was a pre-order from DJI then why would it be out of stock after xx amount of orders? I'm thinking there are 2 segments that DJI is trying to fulfill after their announcement recently. One is the pre-orders of people that have been waiting for a long time. They must get these out the door quickly. But the second is new orders. They don't want to put new orders out to pasture with the pre-orders so they allocate some amount of product for new orders to retailers. If they didn't do this then anyone ordering and is told it will be 2 months before they get the product may just become discouraged and buy something else.

My thoughts anyway.

They just called me to confirm my order (its been like maybe a couple of hours?) and I was told I should be given a tracking number shortly. HOWEVER, when I asked a clarifying question, they didn't seem to know what the product was and that it may not be in stock so I do NOT think its getting shipped until later. If I'm wrong, boy will I be pleased.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

That really pisses me off.. at least say they just didn't actually have them. No call and there was plenty of money there for the money to go through. No call from the bank either, they typically call if there are any issues with needing authorization, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22