DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

That really pisses me off.. at least say they just didn't actually have them. No call and there was plenty of money there for the money to go through. No call from the bank either, they typically call if there are any issues with needing authorization, etc.
Did you get a second e-mail from after your original order confirmation them stating that your payment was authorized? I placed 2 orders (one for a Mavic, another for extra batteries) and received the follow-up authorization e-mail for both.

I used paypal and got an email saying I had submitted an order for $1299, but that was it

So, i just got the confirmation email suggesting it will ship in 1-3 business days. No tracking, and the charge is still pending for the full amount. So...don't know if that changes anything.

So, i just got the confirmation email suggesting it will ship in 1-3 business days. No tracking, and the charge is still pending for the full amount. So...don't know if that changes anything.
I received the same email from Newegg after placing the order this weekend. However, this item is being ship direct from DJI, so that leads me to believe that is a generic Newegg email that goes out for order confirmation.

It is probably unlikely that they will ship in 1-3 business day, but would sure be nice!

I received the same email from Newegg after placing the order this weekend. However, this item is being ship direct from DJI, so that leads me to believe that is a generic Newegg email that goes out for order confirmation.

It is probably unlikely that they will ship in 1-3 business day, but would sure be nice!
Yeah, it will be a pleasant surprise but right now I think i just have another horse in the race.

So my Fly-and-more got cancelled because the address verification failed, since I used guest, I cannot change it, and since it's a marketplace item (from DJI) newegg cannot change it either :(

I have the WORST luck with newegg. About 10 years ago I did a chargeback because they wouldn't accept a return on a video game that came 2 weeks late (still unopened). They blocked me/banned me, and have caught onto (and banned) every account I've tried to make since then. And I got pretty creative after a while. I think they may block everyone with my first name, even to this day LOL.

Reactions: chadrob30
lol, they never really explained why mine was canceled but it sounds like they're canceling ones that they can. Wonder if they had more orders than they had packages so they're trying to trim back orders

Well my Mavic Fly More Combo is still under Authorization since 10/31. checked paypal and the money has not been taken as of yet. would be really nice if i get a ship notice soon but if not let the waiting game continue :D

My paypal just says pending at moment. I did get an email saying "We are pleased to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: xxxxxxxx) has been successfully authorized and order verification is now complete. "

Yeah you got further than me then. I had my billing and ship to as different addresses. Wonder if they didn't like that

Yet another iron in the fire for me...ordered this one this morning. Doubtful we will see them before Christmas, but I would be kicking myself if I'm wrong!

I did receive a payment authorized email about 20 minutes later.

Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Just ordered from newegg. I called to verify that they in fact had them in stock before I ordered and they did! So excited Fly more also available. Igot tired of waiting on Best Buy
da4a176a44e0cf43c3a19d0f9621c6c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I doubt very much that they have it in stock.
A friend of mine did the same thing with Amazon and he even got a tracking number saying it was shipped.
When he got it, it was just a note saying shipping is delayed to mid December!
The nerve!
Buyer beware.
I think its best to order from DJI directly!

Can you believe this......just got an email from Amazon.My Koozam order shipped today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app
As mentioned in another post, a friend of mine also did the same thing. he bought from Amazon and he got an email saying it was shipped.
When he got the package, it was just an envelope saying shipping delayed until mid December!
Sorry to break your bubble but you got screwed over by Amazon. Same for New Egg buyers!

I doubt very much that they have it in stock.
A friend of mine did the same thing with Amazon and he even got a tracking number saying it was shipped.
When he got it, it was just a note saying shipping is delayed to mid December!
The nerve!
Buyer beware.
I think its best to order from DJI directly!

Not even close to the same thing. DJI and newegg have a close relationship and the seller is DJI directly. You are not buying from a 3rd party.

Not even close to the same thing. DJI and newegg have a close relationship and the seller is DJI directly. You are not buying from a 3rd party.
One thing I am doubting is, they call themselves "DJI Official Store" but they got only 19 reviews and 3 comments. How do you know they're legit?

As mentioned in another post, a friend of mine also did the same thing. he bought from Amazon and he got an email saying it was shipped.
When he got the package, it was just an envelope saying shipping delayed until mid December!
Sorry to break your bubble but you got screwed over by Amazon. Same for New Egg buyers!
Yeah and today is exactly 1 month that I ordered it(oct 14th).

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest