DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Mine just updated, tracing says FedEx received it after their cutoff, so I won't get it until Monday now

We'll see! They've been a day early on pretty much everyone's so maybe that will still turn out to be Friday

Most likely will be Friday. Don't forget they are 13 hours ahead of East Coast Time so you can expect a day early from initial Estimates from China.

Cool. I'll keep an eye out then.. need to check and see what address I sent it to. Hopefully it was work

I select my tracking number and it brings me to the USPS website. The NewEgg site clearly shows FedEx?

I also had that issue. I copied the 12 digit tracking number, went to FedEx.com and pasted it there. It then showed up on FedEx saying shipping info sent to Fedex. I just checked again and now it says Picked Up and at FedEx origin facility in Shenzhen, China. But it also shows Package received after FedEx cutoff... Delivery now shows Monday. That's ok with me. I just want a defect free drone. LOL

Copy paste in FedEx site and tell This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I also had that issue. I copied the 12 digit tracking number, went to FedEx.com and pasted it there. It then showed up on FedEx saying shipping info sent to Fedex. I just checked again and now it says Picked Up and at FedEx origin facility in Shenzhen, China. But it also shows Package received after FedEx cutoff... Delivery now shows Monday. That's ok with me. I just want a defect free drone. LOL

Thanks that worked. I sincerely hope it's Monday, delivery on Saturday would be bad. My wife doesn't know.

Unlikely they'll try on Saturday unless you paid for Saturday delivery

When you say your "12/1" order do you mean it was supposed to be delivered by 12/1 or it was ordered on 12/1? I'm seeing reports of Newegg orders shipping before the due date. Is this inaccurate?

DB

Ordered 12/1. I believe the ship date was supposed to be mid December or Jan 1, I can't remember. They have def. been shipping early though.

Same boat here called yesterday and canceled my order and what do you know it shipped same day..... should've canceled it weeks ago I would already have it...

Ordered 12/7,'in order verification right now.
Let's see if it gets here before New Years

When you say your "12/1" order do you mean it was supposed to be delivered by 12/1 or it was ordered on 12/1? I'm seeing reports of Newegg orders shipping before the due date. Is this inaccurate?

DB

I ordered 12/2 with a ship date of 1/1, shows shipped as of last night. Definitely two weeks early. Current orders are showing 1/13 I think.

I ordered 12/2 with a ship date of 1/1, shows shipped as of last night. Definitely two weeks early. Current orders are showing 1/13 I think.
When did you get your email from Newegg that it has been shipped? I ordered 12/3 hoping for a email soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom