DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Mine went from 1/19 to 1/20 delivery

I haven't even gotten a delivery estimate yet. Shows "shipped" but tracking doesn't show any movement. Estimated delivery shows "not available"...hoping to have it for this weekend. *fingers crossed*

Fly Safe, Fly Legal, and Protect Our Hobby! -Jay

Question I know if you want the Mavic refresh care you have 48 hrs to activate it. Is this from the date of delevery or once the drone was turned on?

Ordered newegg 1/5. Finally got tracking for delivery 1/20 to nevada. Can't wait to ditch my p4 finally.

So........... it seems there was a Fedex delivery exception and now I have a new tracking number with a delivery date of 1/20. According to Fedex, my Mavic is still in SHENZHEN CN. To recap- I ordered on 1/4, it shipped 1/13, it shipped again on 1/18, and as of this writing, my Mavic is still in China.

So........... it seems there was a Fedex delivery exception and now I have a new tracking number with a delivery date of 1/20. According to Fedex, my Mavic is still in SHENZHEN CN. To recap- I ordered on 1/4, it shipped 1/13, it shipped again on 1/18, and as of this writing, my Mavic is still in China.
Mines the same, just as I figured they just printed the labels on 1/13 ....after this experience I'm done with DJI

If you exceed that time frame you came still purchase it. I posted a link in other thread. You have to make a video of drone showing no issues and send to Dji then purchase it once they approve you

Sent from [emoji211]
that's good to know...could you reference the link here for others to see.

DJI Care Refresh - after 48 hours of activation:

DJI_Care Customer Upload Information
Thanks for posting the link. However, I have a question as this only refers to DJI Care which is not available for the Mavic Pro (DJI Care Refresh). Here is an excerpt from the terms and conditions:

Only submit verification videos of products eligible for DJI Care. These currently include the Inspire 1 Raw, Inspire 1 Pro, Inspire 1 V2.0 (with X3 gimbal camera), Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 4K. Videos of products not eligible for DJI Care will not pass video verification.

Thanks for posting the link. However, I have a question as this only refers to DJI Care which is not available for the Mavic Pro (DJI Care Refresh). Here is an excerpt from the terms and conditions:

Only submit verification videos of products eligible for DJI Care. These currently include the Inspire 1 Raw, Inspire 1 Pro, Inspire 1 V2.0 (with X3 gimbal camera), Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 4K. Videos of products not eligible for DJI Care will not pass video verification.

The link that takes you to the link I posted above is found here,

Buy DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro)

...and they seem to be indicating that is the process for both DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh. Click that link ^ (clearly referencing Refresh), select "highlights" near the top of the page, scroll to the last red text bullet point that talks about post 48 hours of activation, and it will take you to the link I originally provided. That's just how their site is set up. For a more definitive answer to your question, you'll likely have to contact DJI.

The link that takes you to the link I posted above is found here,

Buy DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro)

...and they seem to be indicating that is the process for both DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh. Click that link ^ (clearly referencing Refresh), select "highlights" near the top of the page, scroll to the last red text bullet point that talks about post 48 hours of activation, and it will take you to the link I originally provided. That's just how their site is set up. For a more definitive answer to your question, you'll likely have to contact DJI.

Thanks for the details......I hope you don't think I am arguing with you. Just simply stating what DJI's website says with regards to their coverage. Not very clear wording in their policies.

More relevant to the thread (for anybody wondering about info and time-frame for late-placed Newegg.com orders) - my MP has left the DJI facility and is slated for delivery on Monday 1/23/17. To recap:

1/9/17 - cancelled Nov order with Amazon, ordered MP + 2 batteries from Newegg.com. CC shows hold for full amount. Order was verified on Newegg.com.

1/17/17 - order status changed from "order verified" to "shipped," CC was charged, and invoice was issued via email from newegg. Shipping label with tracking was created, but tracking showed no movement.

1/18/17 - tracking shows "in transit" and MP has left DJI facility and is in FedEx possession.

Thanks for the details......I hope you don't think I am arguing with you. Just simply stating what DJI's website says with regards to their coverage. Not very clear wording in their policies.

Oh no! Absolutely don't think you're arguing with me. Because of the link trail I followed, I didn't even notice it said DJI Care (without the "Refresh") on that link I posted. Glad you brought it to my attention!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heavysledz
Mine wasn't suppose to arrive until tomorrow , I set up a little to late last night and was dead to the world today, didn't hear a thing. My wife just woke me up and said i had a box ballancing on a 4x4 post at the fence! So apparently it got here early and fedex left it tedering, still pretty happy ....a lot smaller in person.

Reactions: JayBird
Mine wasn't suppose to arrive until tomorrow , I set up a little to late last night and was dead to the world today, didn't hear a thing. My wife just woke me up and said i had a box ballancing on a 4x4 post at the fence! So apparently it got here early and fedex left it tedering, still pretty happy ....a lot smaller in person.

Nice! If mine gets here a day early I'll have it for the weekend, and that would be AMAZING. Either way, I'm very happy I cancelled with Amazon. Will never trust them with a new release again.

Surprise surprise my mavic Pro fly more package arrived a day early I can hardly believe it I ordered January 6th and received it today the 19th. I am truly stoked

Reactions: JayBird
Well...ordered a mavic and 2 batteries. FedEx pulled up just as I was leaving for work today. Gave me a small box. I signed for it and he left. Inside - 2 batteries. No Mavic. What the %##{*+|>~!,^]+'!!!!!!!

***UPDATE***

Received a call from my better half. The Mavic has arrived. Different box on a different truck, same tracking number. Weird, but I'm ecstatic!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gtcuppels
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851