DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Anyone's that shipped on 1/13 from newegg , does your tracking number work? Mine is still inactive...

Anyone's that shipped on 1/13 from newegg , does your tracking number work? Mine is still inactive...
I did an online chat with Newegg today, they said they had to pass the question on to the marketplace vendor (DJI) for resolution. In their communication to DJI they stated the tracking number was invalid. A response could take two days. Hopefully our tracking numbers become live soon.

I ordered on 1/4, and recieved an email response to my shipping inquiry to DJI that the Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle would ship on 1/13. I did recieve a Fedex tracking number on 1/13. But since recieving the Fedex tracking email, I only get the "Not Found" tracking response when I make an inquiry with Fedex.

I'm wondering if things are delayed because of the holiday.

FedEx Delivered today (MLK day). Charging batteries now. I was surprised that I got it two days earlier than the expected delivery date. Especially since I tracked it going through Anchorage, AK then Memphis, TN.

FedEx Delivered today (MLK day). Charging batteries now. I was surprised that I got it two days earlier than the expected delivery date. Especially since I tracked it going through Anchorage, AK then Memphis, TN.
So yours shipped from newegg on 1/13? When did u order ?

I originally ordered through Amazon on November 27, 2016. I then found this thread and decided to Order from Newegg on January 5, 2017 and cancelled my order with Amazon. I didn't get an order update from Newegg until January 13, 2017 when the Mavic shipped.
FedEx tracking:
WAIANAE, HI Monday, January 16, 2017 4:40 PM Delivered
HONOLULU, HI Monday, January 16, 2017 10:41 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery
HONOLULU, HI Monday, January 16, 2017 8:46 AM At local FedEx facility
HONOLULU, HI Monday, January 16, 2017 2:07 AM At local FedEx facility
MEMPHIS, TN Monday, January 16, 2017 3:17 AM International shipment release - Import
HONOLULU, HI Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:04 PM At destination sort facility
MEMPHIS, TN Sunday, January 15, 2017 5:49 PM Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:42 PM International shipment release - Import
MEMPHIS, TN Saturday, January 14, 2017 11:48 PM Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK Saturday, January 14, 2017 2:55 PM Departed FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:43 PM Arrived at FedEx location
LANTAU ISLAND HK Saturday, January 14, 2017 8:18 PM In transit
LANTAU ISLAND HK Saturday, January 14, 2017 3:09 PM In transit
SHENZHEN CN Saturday, January 14, 2017 11:34 AM Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN Friday, January 13, 2017 10:16 PM At FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN Friday, January 13, 2017 7:50 PM Picked up
Friday, January 13, 2017 5:04 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

I don't get it I ordered flymore On the 5th , got tracking number on 13th and it's still inactive....I know GrugyNA and Travcat are in the same boat as me .....the aggravation never ends

I don't get it I ordered flymore On the 5th , got tracking number on 13th and it's still inactive....I know GrugyNA and Travcat are in the same boat as me .....the aggravation never ends
I ordered the Mavic Pro only. It has been mentioned before...maybe ordering the flymore package is the issue.

I ordered the Mavic Pro only. It has been mentioned before...maybe ordering the flymore package is the issue.
I had considered that but figured that was no longer an issue after DJI latest email and there store front on newegg saying it ships within 5 business days now.....

I received a response from DJI concerning the Newegg inquiry. They basically said the order was shipped over a weekend, that the FedEx number is from FedEx and is valid, and that, get ready for this, FedEx may have not shipped it yet or updated their system. They suggest to just wait.
I think your theory is becoming more valid, LynchMob.

Sent from my SM-T710 using MavicPilots mobile app

Hey check your numbers my just went active , they must have just sent them out or getting ready to , it say info sent to FedEx .....but atleast fedex is tracking something

Hey check your numbers my just went active , they must have just sent them out or getting ready to , it say info sent to FedEx .....but atleast fedex is tracking something
My tracking number became active last night apparently the holiay was the culprit I now have a delivery date of January 19th

Reactions: JayBird
My order (placed wth Newegg 1/9/17 after cancelling Amazon order from Nov) updated this morning too! MP and two spare batteries have tracking! Fingers crossed for end of week delivery!
-jay

9029d5e8315338fbb97d3403529b4347.jpg

Fly Safe, Fly Legal, and Protect Our Hobby! -Jay

Ordered on 1/7. Received notice early this morning with Fedex tracking number and delivery date of tomorrow.

newegg just auto voided my extra batteries order because it was not shipped in a timely manner.... suppose I need to go direct from DJI now...

Ordered 1/07. Delivery was supposed to be tomorrow 1/18, However I just got notification that it will arrive today before 10:30AM!! So excited.

Reactions: JayBird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000