DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Guys, Newegg places a hold on your form of payment first. After some time, (I think mine took about a week) the hold will clear and the funds will be back on your card. When your order ships, they will take the funds again. My order was in the verification stage for 2 weeks, and some were in that stage much longer than mine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I ended up requesting a cancellation to DJI through NewEgg and ordered a FlyMore combo from B&H Photo for $1199 with the understanding it may not ship for a few more weeks from B&H. I suspect they will ship from B&H by 1/20, but that's just my gut feeling.
If you can wait, Mavic price will drop even lower in March/April when P5(or even Mavic 2) release.

Let us know how your Newegg cancellation goes. It took them a while to refund something I bought from them last year. But since they havent charged you, just authorized you, it might not be too bad.
I'm curious to see how this cancellation goes as well since the only way I could see to cancel was to request it via email. My card has not yet been charged.

Reactions: Platinum350
I cancelled one last week, a 12/20 order. Took a day. Contacted NE, they emailed DJI, dji responded, "we can understand" Painless

3ad347b2da0579e9d491d67c033a3aa7.jpg

First two flights were flawless. Very impressed and totally worth the wait. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow with the sun out!

Reactions: notoriouskeef
Guys, Newegg places a hold on your form of payment first. After some time, (I think mine took about a week) the hold will clear and the funds will be back on your card. When your order ships, they will take the funds again. My order was in the verification stage for 2 weeks, and some were in that stage much longer than mine.

Depends on payment method. I paid with PayPal and funds were authorized and actually withdrawn immediately. Been 5 days, no shipment, no change in order status.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I cancelled one last week, a 12/20 order. Took a day. Contacted NE, they emailed DJI, dji responded, "we can understand" Painless

Just canceled mine the same way. Hope it goes as painless as yours. Pretty sure my marriage just fell apart tonight. The old ball and chain and I are talking about divorce and how much we hate each other so the last thing I need right now is a $1000 toy. Hopefully one of you guys gets your order a little sooner now that one more MP just became available. I'll get the MP2 when I'm single and free again. Happy flying fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered from Newegg 12/17. Shipped from DJI, China, 1/6 and arrived in NJ on 1/9.

There's a backstory to go with this -- I had placed an order directly with DJI a week earlier (on 12/10). As of 1/6, it had not shipped. It was painless to cancel the order.

Although my first order was through DJI, I read some comments indicating Newegg orders were getting priority over direct with DJI orders. That was certainly my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Platinum350
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13