DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

"There is no Mavic."

It felt good that Newegg was being honest with us, though. I'm canceling with Newegg and sticking with Sloth Inc- I mean DJI. Meanwhile... "**** it, I'ma get me a Phantom 3 Standard once the Newegg refund goes through. Probably.

I mean, the P3S exists, is DEFINITELY in my price range if I can afford a Mavic, which I can, and has a ship date sooner than "the heat death of the universe."
I sold my Standard the day after I ordered the Mavic.I so regret doing that.[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

I need to get me a standard on ebay for cheap. This is driving me crazy lol

After speaking with the newegg rep he stated that since it was the DJI marketplace that DJI themselves needed to cancel it so they sent them an email requesting they cancel. Hopefully they cancel the newegg order and not the one I ordered direct from DJI last month. Ugh this is frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

After speaking with the newegg rep he stated that since it was the DJI marketplace that DJI themselves needed to cancel it so they sent them an email requesting they cancel. Hopefully they cancel the newegg order and not the one I ordered direct from DJI last month. Ugh this is frustrating.

I would like to believe that Newegg can cancel your order. You ordered through Newegg and paid Newegg. Newegg shouldn't have to send you on a goose chase to their marketplace seller. Contact your credit card company and I guarantee your order will get canceled.

The email that I got says, "Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order." I think that the standard customer service reps don't deal with the marketplace. You might want to contact them at the email address above.

The email that I got says, "Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order." I think that the standard customer service reps don't deal with the marketplace. You might want to contact them at the email address above.

I'll give that a try. I appreciate the help! Will let you know what they say.

Here's the email they sent to the "marketplace seller": Hello Marketplace Seller,

We have a customer requesting to cancel their Marketplace order. According to our records, the order has not yet shipped out. I have included the customer in this email notification and their order details are listed below.

Customer# Guest
Sales order# *********
Reason for cancel: Customer received an email stating that the package would be delayed

Please reply directly to the customer with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Newegg Customer Service

How long did it take you guys to get that email from newegg? I haven't received one yet and order earlier today.

Hahaha.... MY UPDATE:

I actually ordered two Mavic's during this "in stock" episode... one for me and one for my Brother... two separate orders. I got a call from New Egg confirming it was not a duplicate order... then I got emails that said "Order cancellation - authorization issue". I called my CC company and they said they actually processed both orders, paid NewEgg and then NewEgg promptly gave refunds a short time later...

Like BOGUS MAN! :(:eek:o_O

Somebody simply screwed up I think...

I got this from Newegg last night... UGH!! I knew this was too good to be true!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent pre-order purchase of the DJI Mavic Pro from our marketplace seller, DJI Official Store.

Unfortunately at the time of your purchase, our website experienced a system glitch where details regarding the actual ship date of your order were omitted. The actual ship date for your order will be December 15, 2016.

At this time, your credit card has not been charged. We will charge your credit card once the order ships. If you no longer wish to wait, you may cancel your order.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order.

Best Regards,

Newegg Marketplace

I haven't received an order cancellation or have I received that email regarding the glitch and that the shipping time is wrong. I'm not sure if it just takes a while. I put an order in yesterday around noon.

I got the cancellation email for the Mavic, but not for the two batteries I ordered separately.

Newegg sent Dji an email to cancel my order and with me attatched to the email and Newegg told me Dji would confirm in 24 hrs.Got nada so far from Dji and its over 24 hrs.Next step contact Chase bank to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman