DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Just received 'cancellation' from BeachCamera for their oops in misadvertisement of stock.... I'll never deal with them again.

My batteries from this order should be here today....Just need the drone now UGH...

November 14th bros... has any of your mavic orders shipped yet? Mine hasn't shipped and I just want to make sure NewEgg isn't screwing with me.

November 14th bros... has any of your mavic orders shipped yet? Mine hasn't shipped and I just want to make sure NewEgg isn't screwing with me.

Ordered Nov 20, Promised by Dec 15, no movement at all. BH, Nov 17, no movement.....it's like watching paint dry:mad:

Last edited:
I just got an email from FedEx Delivery Manager letting me know that a shipping label was created from DJI coming from China with a weight of 4.5 kg and an expected delivery date of Monday the 5th.

It looks like my Nov 24 Newegg fly more order has shipped! And in only 6 days! (Still no status change on the Newegg order status though.)

Wow, that is great news! Looks like Newegg's December 15th batch is getting ready for shipping.... I'm in for one as well. Ordered a Fly More on November 12th.

I ordered 2, hopefully they show up soon. I get UPS notices ahead of time like that, but not FedEx

I'm getting hopeful now. Ordered mine (drone only, not a fly more) on the 13th. Unfortunately don't have the fedex service where they email you. It will be a good week if I get this on the 5th and the Oculus touch controllers on the 6th!

I ordered 2, hopefully they show up soon. I get UPS notices ahead of time like that, but not FedEx

Same here, I get UPS notifications but am not setup for FedEX auto notifications.

Starting to get excited now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas