DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

33ccb7cb16f739489f8c755d3d58be9b.jpg

Got my bestbuy order that I order last Friday. Still waiting my 12/3 newegg order

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Same here.:oops:

Just got off the phone with Newegg, the guy spent about 20 minutes getting an updated ETA for my 12/5 order. Straight from the manufacturer, they won't be shipping anything for Newegg orders until 1/13. I cancelled my order and am cancelling all of my other orders. Just picked up a P4P at a local shop in Houston. I am over giving the Mavic anymore of my time, hopefully the Mavic 2 will be worth it when it comes out next year.

Reactions: Hali08
After this last fiasco with the Mavic that I ordered from Newegg arriving at the shipping center in my town and then DJI calling it to be shipped back, I am on the verge of cancelling my order and buying the p4p. I've even considered going all in on an Inspire. I've never seen customer service that was as bad as the service I have received from newegg and DJI.

I cancelled my order and am cancelling all of my other orders. Just picked up a P4P at a local shop in Houston.
How many mavic order do you have out at the same time? How many mavic do you really want?
I mean... if you only want 1 and put in say about 3 order from 3 different vendors....... have you even think that's the problem to this entire problem from start?
Imagine if you were DJI sitting there looking at a list of PO from different vendors. Yet for every batch they shipped out 2-3 other PO will appear on the canceled list the next morning.
I may be way off here. Still that's something to think about.

they won't be shipping anything for Newegg orders until 1/13.
If you order from Newegg today then it'll be shipped on 1/13/17. Says so right on their website. But if you ordered on 12/5, then the ship date at that time was 1/1/17.

Hope that's the case. I ordered on 12/9 After I canceled my 10/4 Amazon Prime order. Amazon prime has shipped out Zero units and today they moved there date into mid February. I just wanted one and it's been frustrating dealing with this for three months.

Hope that's the case. I ordered on 12/9 After I canceled my 10/4 Amazon Prime order. Amazon prime has shipped out Zero units and today they moved there date into mid February. I just wanted one and it's been frustrating dealing with this for three months.

I did the same thing, NewEgg came through

I thought it stays on "Order Verification" until your card is charged and it prepares to ship -- at least that's what it did with my battery order. I sent Newegg an email (there was a one hour wait for live chat!).
You guys were right. I was going off of an email that said verification was complete. I checked out as a guest and hadn't been back to the newegg order page since placing the order. On the site it still says verification. Guess I should have checked that before opening my mouth.

Sorry for the confusion.

Also, when I placed my order I am pretty sure the website said "in stock ships from california." Was that just a line to get me to put my money down?

DB

Got the following reply from DJI tonight, re my 12/6 Newegg order--

This is a preorder.
We expect to ship out Mavic orders near 1st January, 2017. It has been advised on our store page.
We will arrange shipment as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.​

Got the following reply from DJI tonight, re my 12/6 Newegg order--

This is a preorder.
We expect to ship out Mavic orders near 1st January, 2017. It has been advised on our store page.
We will arrange shipment as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.​
Interesting...here is what I got today from DJI for my 12/05 NewEgg Fly More Combo order...

We will ship it out within this week.
Thanks.

Interesting...here is what I got today from DJI for my 12/05 NewEgg Fly More Combo order...

We will ship it out within this week.
Thanks.

Thanks, my fly-more is from 12/05 too. Maybe "near" January 1st to them is 10-11 days? Lol

Glad
Do yourself a favor and set an email alert at nowinstock.net!! That's what alerted me- it worked to perfection.

They sold out in about 30 minutes, too.

Just set up there. Hope it works. Had one set on Bestbuy but never got an email letting me know they were in stock. Karma's against me getting this before our cruise.

Last edited:
Folks, I was able to get one from Best Buy yesterday and today my apple order also shipped! If someone local in the Boston area or willing to drive to Boston I can sell you one of them for $1100... send me a pm if you are interested.

Folks, I was able to get one from Best Buy yesterday and today my apple order also shipped! If someone local in the Boston area or willing to drive to Boston I can sell you one of them for $1100... send me a pm if you are interested.

I got 2 from BB last night too....have you received the tracking information yet or is your still stuck on "Status: Preparing". I paid for 1 day shipping for one of them and said I would receive it today and the other tomorrow but no shipping info for either as of yet. Was just curious if you were in the same boat....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom