DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

I'm confused why Newegg dropped shipped some right from China but others are coming from one of their hubs. Mine particularly is coming from California

It's coming from CHINA, however the return address on the label is their facility in California.

Reactions: taptofocus
It took 24 hrs but my tracking number is live now. Should be here on the 11th.

Mine said the 10th about an hour ago now it shows shipment exception and expected delivery on 11th as well.

It's coming from CHINA, however the return address on the label is their facility in California.
You are exactly right! I figured since Newegg said shipping from a California address it was coming from there. Wednesday the 11th delivery for mine!

It is likely some delayed scanning activity in Taiwan that got caught up and shows in the following day. I had that happen with DHL where it showed it was in Hamilton, Ontario and then it was back in China ! If you call FEDEX they will tell you exactly where it is. It is highly unlikely that the AK scan is bogus and is likely the reality.

Forgot they pick up a day when they cross the intl date line. If they get to Memphis by Tuesday midnight, they absolutely can be delivered by Wednesday morning.

How UPS, Fed Ex Move 25 Million Packages a Day
If you don't mind me asking, how did you identify what fedex plane that was going to make your delivery. I was hoping I could track the plane that's carrying the drones with the delivery date of 1/11/17 Lol I have no idea how you figured it out and am curious.

I'm disappointed in my decision to order through newegg.

I ordered through newegg on 1/4 at 9:30pm and received a payment authorized and order verification complete notice from newegg at 10:00pm eastern. I have not yet received an email from dji saying my order has shipped and newegg order status only shows I'm in the order verification step.

Others who ordered directly from dji on 1/4 at 6pm eastern have already received their shipping notice and will receive their units on 1/11.

Reactions: treytexag
I originally ordered from Amazon on 10/21, 12/28 I got fed up with waiting for Amazon and ordered from New Egg. A we days later I got one in stock at bust buy that came early this week. I left my order open with New Egg because my brother wanted one. I have the tracking # and it will be here on the 11th.

I've flown it twice and I love it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer