DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Hmm… ordered mine on the 4th as well from new egg. Hasn't shipped and has shown order verification for 4 days even though funds were authorized and taken immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Got mine today 2days early. Also got my landing pad .
ec504ec30e8ea1dceda8895bb4d0ff49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine arrived this morning just as I was getting home from the Dentist, 2 days early fly more package!

i ordered one on the 6th. cancelled my order from amazon b/c newegg said it would be shipped on the 20th of jan, amazon said feb or march. Newegg took my money within an hour but no update on shipping.

i ordered one on the 6th. cancelled my order from amazon b/c newegg said it would be shipped on the 20th of jan, amazon said feb or march. Newegg took my money within an hour but no update on shipping.
Are they still holding your money? I ordered one from Newegg on the 5th and they are still holding money but have not charged it yet just authorized it from my credit card. I wonder how long the authorization lasts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm in the same boat and I ordered on Jan 4.

Now I see that I can order the FlyMore package from B&H for $1234 shipped. - DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo B&H Photo Video

Offer runs through Jan 10.

I'm seriously contemplating cancelling my NewEgg order and ordering from B&H, since my Mavic + 2 battery + charging hub was $1216. Now for $18 more, I can have it all. I keep hearing that stock will catch up with demand by 1/18 everywhere......

Decisions, decisions.........

Are they still holding your money? I ordered one from Newegg on the 5th and they are still holding money but have not charged it yet just authorized it from my credit card. I wonder how long the authorization lasts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm not sure the difference. The money was definitely taken out of my bank account. Just says order verification under newegg. Can't get any details other than that.

I'm in the same boat and I ordered on Jan 4.

Now I see that I can order the FlyMore package from B&H for $1234 shipped. - DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo B&H Photo Video

Offer runs through Jan 10.

I'm seriously contemplating cancelling my NewEgg order and ordering from B&H, since my Mavic + 2 battery + charging hub was $1216. Now for $18 more, I can have it all I just need to wait longer. I keep hearing that stock will catch up with demand by 1/18 everywhere......

Decisions, decisions.........

Last edited:
I've been looking for weeks and the soonest I could find ANYWHERE is newegg. If i can find sooner I'll cancel and order through them. Ive done so much business with newegg in the past I have no other option but trust their quoted ship date.

I ended up requesting a cancellation to DJI through NewEgg and ordered a FlyMore combo from B&H Photo for $1199 with the understanding it may not ship for a few more weeks from B&H. I suspect they will ship from B&H by 1/20, but that's just my gut feeling.

I ended up requesting a cancellation to DJI through NewEgg and ordered a FlyMore combo from B&H Photo for $1199 with the understanding it may not ship for a few more weeks from B&H. I suspect they will ship from B&H by 1/20, but that's just my gut feeling.

Let us know how your Newegg cancellation goes. It took them a while to refund something I bought from them last year. But since they havent charged you, just authorized you, it might not be too bad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_