DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newguy from Pretoria, South Africa

fhmarais

Reactions
Good morning

New to the drone game. Got a Mavic Air as a donation, but that is another story.

Took my first flight the past weekend at my folks near Pretoria (Bronkhorstspruit) as I am not allowed to fly a drone in our estate.

Been doing more reading than flying and spent more hours watching youtube than anything else.

Have learnt a lot from the forum thus dar and decided to join up as there is a lot of question I still have...

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: fhmarais
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Enjoy the forum!! A lot of knowledge can be learned here.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Good to hear you have been doing more reading then flying. I still do, before I fly, especially when trying new things. This is a intranational community, pilots from all over the world gather here. Hope you check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, which will help you resolve many issues that may come up. Happy Hovering.

Good morning

New to the drone game. Got a Mavic Air as a donation, but that is another story.

Took my first flight the past weekend at my folks near Pretoria (Bronkhorstspruit) as I am not allowed to fly a drone in our estate.

Been doing more reading than flying and spent more hours watching youtube than anything else.

Have learnt a lot from the forum thus dar and decided to join up as there is a lot of question I still have...
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98