DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ Problem

Bluecube

Reactions
Greetings,

Looking for some guidance with my Mavic Pro.
I live within close proximity of a small airport (yellow zone the map) and my controller keeps saying NFZ. I registered my drone on the DJI for my particular airport and was sent a validation code. When I look at my unlock records for my airport and it shows valid. I called support and was told to remove and reload the App form my phone. I did that and still have NFZ. I then removed the App again and reloaded it, then went back to DJI and had them send another validation code for my airport. Still having the same problem, controller stuck in NFZ. Call support again and was told to send an e-mail to [email protected] and someone would get back within 24-48 hours. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks in advance for any help.

Rather than going through all of that, try just tapping Cancel (I believe that's what the button says) when the app asks for validation. You should be able to fly without a problem.

ive been able to tap in the app to cancel the NFZ prompt.

having the SAM EXACT ISSUES!!! TRIED all the suggested fixes and it will not work! Wow did they oversell this little machine!

Oversold it??? It is pretty much common sense that you shouldnt fly model aircraft near airports.
The machine does everything they say it does. That being said, with a little research here and patience you will still be able to fly in your NFZ If you feel you need to.

Oversold it??? It is pretty much common sense that you shouldnt fly model aircraft near airports.
The machine does everything they say it does. That being said, with a little research here and patience you will still be able to fly in your NFZ If you feel you need to.
i had a hard time getting my NFZ unlocked but it was my own lack of know how but mrsaltz walked me thru it

Rather than going through all of that, try just tapping Cancel (I believe that's what the button says) when the app asks for validation. You should be able to fly without a problem.
you have to keep cancelling as it keeps popping up

Greetings,

Looking for some guidance with my Mavic Pro.
I live within close proximity of a small airport (yellow zone the map) and my controller keeps saying NFZ. I registered my drone on the DJI for my particular airport and was sent a validation code. When I look at my unlock records for my airport and it shows valid. I called support and was told to remove and reload the App form my phone. I did that and still have NFZ. I then removed the App again and reloaded it, then went back to DJI and had them send another validation code for my airport. Still having the same problem, controller stuck in NFZ. Call support again and was told to send an e-mail to [email protected] and someone would get back within 24-48 hours. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks in advance for any help.
did you get a token sent to you that is used in unlock procedure?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000