DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nice Video of Mavic Propeller Cage Being Tested

Initially I though no way, especially for the price. But this does seem to make extraordinarily resilient... but there's gotta be a way to design this that doesn't omit you to just over 10 min of flight time...

I think it is a tremendous addition to the accessories in the line up. One of the reasons I became attracted to drones was when Yuneec announced their Realsense object avoidance system I thought it would be a great system to scout wooded areas where I hiked or explored. So I jumped on a Typhoon H. In my opinion after owning a couple of them, they were not ready for prime time.

My desire to be able to fly through a wooded area sure seems like it will be more easily met with this addition. And it further appears that even though it reduces flight time the battery can be exchanged without having to remove the cages.

Upon the release of the Mavic I found a great drone for my needs. Now it becomes even better!

Reactions: Hook
Pretty impressive.

Seems like flying indoors or flying near people (wedding photography?) would be a great application

This will pretty much be a must have item for people who do commercial work with the Mavic.

Reactions: SeanOzz
I think it is a tremendous addition to the accessories in the line up. One of the reasons I became attracted to drones was when Yuneec announced their Realsense object avoidance system I thought it would be a great system to scout wooded areas where I hiked or explored. So I jumped on a Typhoon H. In my opinion after owning a couple of them, they were not ready for prime time.

My desire to be able to fly through a wooded area sure seems like it will be more easily met with this addition. And it further appears that even though it reduces flight time the battery can be exchanged without having to remove the cages.

Upon the release of the Mavic I found a great drone for my needs. Now it becomes even better!
I have to agree with you Horizontal..I've had all the yuneec products and now my H just sits idle.

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada