DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night Flight by Recreational Pilots (USA)

When the new rules come in for the UK at the end of the year (and in the European Union), having a drone which weighs less than 250g will allow you to fly over uninvolved people (but not crowds).
That's nice. I wish they would do that in the USA. With social distancing, crowds at the beach or other such hangouts are minimal or non-existent. I always feel a tad uncomfortable having to point my camera straight down, just to fly around people on my way out to break waters, where there are no people, except the occasional swimmer. I do own a MINI by the way, as well as the zoom, pro and air 2. If I had to buy another of the four, I would Buy another Mavic Air 2. I find it the most stable, quietest, decent speed, and excellent range. Pictures are great. And now with the software zoom, I can see things much better. Why they don't or can't put a software zoom in the Mavic pro and or Zoom is beyond me. Anyway, I'm off the track of this thread. Sorry. OH, by the way, flying late at night on the beach with spot lights is a blast. Fly really late, so there are almost, no people, I stay above 30 ft, in case.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d