DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night flight issues blurry terrible video

rjanumpally

Reactions
Shooting daytime, sunrise, sunset etc video is easy there is some blur issues but nd filters fixed that. Shooting at night I tried auto and the video came out horrible. I tried playing around with iso, exposure to no avail. Please help.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

see video above terrible.

At night you have to go partly manual, focus manually (no AF in low light), take an exposure reading of the brightest light spot and then use auto exposure lock

Reactions: Sterling
Shooting daytime, sunrise, sunset etc video is easy there is some blur issues but nd filters fixed that. Shooting at night I tried auto and the video came out horrible. I tried playing around with iso, exposure to no avail. Please help.

see video above terrible.
It's not that bad when all things considered.

Ok so i switch to manual how do i take an exposure reading and how do i put auto lock?

You screwed up focus...

Disable C-AF, take off, focus once on something bright by tapping on it, then switch to manual focus and don't touch anymore.

Reactions: deco1 and tjones

I took this on manual settings. Not great but not bad either. You may have to reset your camera settings.

Reactions: vertrider
oh so this has nothing to do with auto versus manual iso /shutter settings. where is the autofocus tab?

that's not bad mantra but i wonder how to get rid of the grainy feel. Did u do manual or auto iso/shutter. It feels like maybe u need to bring down the iso more. But again I have no idea how to do night video.

Use the focus tips above and it also looks like your lens may be dirty.

i think some expect too much out of a camera,i have 800 in a canon and low light even limits its ability

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coddiewomple