DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nighttime Waiver samples (107.29 - US only)

AMann

Reactions
I am interested in applying for a nighttime waiver (107.29) for SAR as a volunteer pilot. On the FAA website they have an application example for the waiver posted, and I found another one posted online. I was thinking of using these as a template to follow. I’m curious if anyone with a waiver used these examples as a template, or was your successful application simpler? Thanks!

And

Last edited:
I am interested in applying for a nighttime waiver (107.29) for SAR as a volunteer pilot. On the FAA website they have an application example for the waiver posted, and I found another one posted online. I was thinking of using these as a template to follow. I’m curious if anyone with a waiver used these examples as a template, or was your successful application simpler? Thanks!

And

Holy smokes those are thesis papers! I was writing one for above 400’ and had like one page! That’s ridiculous! Imagine if you were denied! I give up.

Reactions: AMann
Holy smokes those are thesis papers! I was writing one for above 400’ and had like one page! That’s ridiculous! Imagine if you were denied! I give up.

Brett,

Do you have an example of your one pager that go approved?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom