DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No advanced gimbal settings in Fly app?

juakola

Reactions
Hi,

I found out that you can do advanced gimbal settings in the DJI Fly app only with Mavic Mini, but NOT with Mavic Air 2.

This is very bad because the default gimbal settings are way too fast.

I am also missing the ability to configure stick inputs. That is also not possible in the Fly app.

Why the hell they made this downgrade. Already missing the DJI Go 4 app.....

Last edited:
Reactions: GerdS
There are even more critical drawbacks of the Fly app compared to the GO4 app. E.g. I am struggling with the bad readability of essential data such as battery level at the top, as they are overlayed to the video image instead of separated into a black bar as is for GO4.
Replacing the GO4 app by Fly for all new drones was a very bad idea of DJI, at least as long as both apps are not functionally identical.

Hi,

I found out that you can do advanced gimbal settings in the DJI Fly app only with Mavic Mini, but NOT with Mavic Air 2.

This is very bad because the default gimbal settings are way too fast.

I am also missing the ability to configure stick inputs. That is also not possible in the Fly app.

Why the hell they made this downgrade. Already missing the DJI Go 4 app.....

Mavic mini owners say that they have advanced gimbal settings in the fly app

Currently there is no advanced setting for the gimbal. Yes, Mavic Mini has advanced settings.

I can tell you for a fact, if you want a smooth gimbal, gently turn the gimbal wheel. Don’t turn the wheel as far as it goes, just gently a little bit and you’ll see a smooth slow gimbal.

I posted this on the other thread and I’m thinking the ones that read it don’t believe me. Personally, I can handle the way the gimbal currently works.

Reactions: Drone Master

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54