DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Apas icon on my Apple mini 4

Reactions
Hi guys, I'm New to posting so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I have all the Dji drones and recently bought the MA. I love it and have been flying it mainly with my Note8 which has been flawless. However, yesterday I decided to hook up my mini 4 to see a bigger display and I noticed the Apas icon is no longer there? Can someone tell me what to do or if this is normal? Thx much in advance I'm going crazy trying to trouble shoot. Ugh. Is the iPad mini 4 compatible with the Mavic air?

Michael

I use the Ipad Mini 4 with all my DJI drones including the Mavic Air. No issues what-so-ever.

I don't know what your issue is, but I'd make sure that I have the latest Go App on my Mini, latest firmware on my MA and remote. Then I'd power cycle everything and see if anything improves...

Hi guys, I'm New to posting so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I have all the Dji drones and recently bought the MA. I love it and have been flying it mainly with my Note8 which has been flawless. However, yesterday I decided to hook up my mini 4 to see a bigger display and I noticed the Apas icon is no longer there? Can someone tell me what to do or if this is normal? Thx much in advance I'm going crazy trying to trouble shoot. Ugh. Is the iPad mini 4 compatible with the Mavic air?

Michael

Michael
Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to hear you have no problems. Now i know at least it's suppose to work lol. I'll delete and reinstall app and make sure all is updated to the latest firmware and power cycle hope that helps. Ugh

Ok I would love to make up this great story on how I had to do this update or that and that after my great intelligence problem solving I figured out this complicated issue and fixed it for all , so everyone can Pat me on the back and say YOUR AWESOME!. LOL LOL But i can't. Lol. In fact I'm stupid on this one. People what makes this worse is I'M not a noobie. Lol. Ok ok. UPDATE when you put the Mavic Air in SPORTS MODE you loose the APAS mode but you also loose the icon. Lol. I guess from always viewing it on a small phone i never noticed it. Wtf. I'm sorry to have WASTED anyone's time. Thanks to all who replied so fast. It helped knowing that this was not a known issue. After a large coffee I quickly figured it out. Ugh. USUALLY when you loose an option it will not continue to be highlighted but with this it disappears. Lol. Ok got it. Thanks again!

Michael

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954