DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No camera image on Crystalsky

Thomas B

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Help please. I just got a Crystalsky monitor for my Mavic Pro. On thalassemia flight it worked perfectly with my iPhone. When I attatached the Crystalsky in place of my iPhone I get a no connection in the upper left corner and no camera video. I connected the monitor via the USB port on the bottom of the controller. What am I doing wrong? How can I pair the CS minor to the MP camera? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
Did you unplug the phone cable from the micro USB port as if you leave it in, disables the lower usb port?

Help please. I just got a Crystalsky monitor for my Mavic Pro. On thalassemia flight it worked perfectly with my iPhone. When I attatached the Crystalsky in place of my iPhone I get a no connection in the upper left corner and no camera video. I connected the monitor via the USB port on the bottom of the controller. What am I doing wrong? How can I pair the CS minor to the MP camera? Thanks in advance.

what size monitor you get & how are you hookn it up to ur r/c...?

Thanks man! Appreciate the reply. I’m using the larger Crystalsky... per above, I made the error of not disconnecting the microUSB. Once done all is good. Thanks for the offer of help.... now I just need to get familiar with getting the maps cached.

I have a MAVIC AIR and getting my new ZOOM this week. I have a magnetic microUSB plug permanently in the socket top right corner of the remote. Also saves wear on this fragile USB port. Great to charge the remote as I only have to bring the magnetic plug close to the socket for it to snap together and start charging, The CRYSTALSKY monitor is connected via the USB at the bottom of the RC. No need to unplug charge cable as it just disconnects when you pick up the RC. Hoping it will work the same with the drone.

Attachments

• plug.png
    plug.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian