DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No flights recorded on M2Z since 5-11

Pdunnuck

Reactions
All my flights are missing for the zoom. NOTHING shows...what am I doing wrong. Thought the upgrade would fix it but no such luck! Any ideas???? Tempted to take it back & wait until they get the bugs worked out...if they ever do?!
Thanks

All my flights are missing for the zoom. NOTHING shows...what am I doing wrong. Thought the upgrade would fix it but no such luck! Any ideas???? Tempted to take it back & wait until they get the bugs worked out...if they ever do?!
Thanks
Just the basics...and not to sound condescending

1. Do you have an SD card inatalled?
2. How large is the SD card?
3. Are you sure you hit record?
4. Do you have the setting selected to restart file names?
5. What resolution are you recording in?
6. Do you mean recordings from the drone camera or the DJI GO 4 App?

Things are recorded on the sd card.....its the flight record that is missing! Sorry, I wasn't clear on what was missing.

Things are recorded on the sd card.....its the flight record that is missing! Sorry, I wasn't clear on what was missing.
Ahhh, ok. So the DJI GO 4 app is not listing your flights and the points/rank and show you the flight data. Is that correct?

Yes...shows the Mavic 2 but but no flights since 4-11-19
They probably have the wrong date on them. Depending on how you use them, since they might be "old" (by date), they will not be ranked. I flew yesterday (Apr 27, 2019) and the files have a June 2018 date including photos, videos and txt files in the logging.

Four listed as 18/01/13 several recent ones listed in 18 but can’t find today’s!

The sc upgrade did not fix my problem of no flight data for the zoom??? I still have none listed beyond 4-11-19

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986