DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"No Fly Zone" help

Drone Ranger

Reactions
I am almost a mile outside of the DJI Geo Fence yellow warning zone, under a class D airport. When I fly around my house, or in the neighborhood, I check off the boxes on the warnings, and fly my drone. I normally fly under tree top levels with my drone. I drove a couple of miles away from my home, and tried to fly, the same warnings popped up, but because I am out of Wi-Fi connection, I cannot clear the No Fly Zone, even though I am clearly outside the yellow warning zone on the map. I attempted to utilize the Advanced No Fly Zone DJI website to unlock my aircraft, but after entering the required information in the boxes, I tried to click on one of the flagged areas as instructed, but the program will not accept the area clicked, so that I can submit it for prior flight authorization.
Has anyone used this software to try to over ride the No Fly restrictions, and had this issue, or can someone please tell me where I am going wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Similar issue. attempting to fly in an enhanced warning zone. I have ATC permission to fly. in the fly safe app I could select the flag for the airport but was not able to get the drop down for the DJI model to populate. Submit would not work due to required field " model " was not entered.
Feedback anyone?

Yes. There is a way to work around this, depending on what firmware level your mavic is on. I can give no more details due to site rules, you'll have to Google it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000