DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No fly zone

Rogue One

Reactions
I brought a mavic yesterday inboxed it took time to read an set up for the first time. I have a large garden with high trees I just wanted to do a lap of the garden not go miles an understand uk law.
I'm not happy DJI put this no fly zone lock on the software as yes I live near a military airport but have no intent in breaking the law or downing a jet fighter. All I wanted was to take of do a lap an land. I set the night to 30 ft I think so being over the age to vote drive Lorry an buy lager I think I can work out not to behave like a fool.
Nerves would never have let me try leave the garden. I now have to drive away from our home an garden to just to my first low level beginner flight. To be honest I'm not impressed uk law an common sense should be enough. Even on beginner mode at 30ft.
Maybe rethink this DJI I'm happy to register I'm happy to get any required licences an think the laws of the country should be enough !

I'm not happy DJI put this no fly zone lock on the software as yes I live near a military airport but have no intent in breaking the law or downing a jet fighter. All I wanted was to take of do a lap an land. I set the night to 30 ft I think so being over the age to vote drive Lorry an buy lager I think I can work out not to behave like a fool.

If you have a Mavic Pro, rollback your firmware to .700 or earlier and you won't be locked out by DJI.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

If you have a Mavic Pro, rollback your firmware to .700 or earlier and you won't be locked out by DJI.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

Thanks will try this took it out for the first time today,
Very happy I let my 7 year old fly with me, so walking dead with the 13 year old an the mavic with the 7 year old both girls. I brought cheap £40-50 drones to learn on but how easy was the mavic !
Just a lot if of info on the iPhone screen to learn. Been waiting for this for 2 years em a phantom 1234 glad I waited.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78