DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Image to Camera after Vibration Board replacement

surf44

Reactions
The other day I got my mavic pro caught in a tree for the first time. Luckily it fell to the ground and the only visable damage was 2 props and the gimbal broke off from the vibration dampener board. After countless videos on repairing it I bought the part suprised that It was only $15 to replace. Followed step by step taking it apart and putting it back together but after doing it im getting no image to the camera, I dont know for sure that the camera worked after the crash before the repair, I didn't try turning it on after the crash.

Tried searching it up but mostly shows camera not working out of no where not after a crash, Is there any diagnostics that I can to do to see if it is broke from the crash or if somehow I messed something up after repairing it.

Gimbal ribbon cable. My educated guess

I have no clue, but Would it be the gimbal ribbon if the gimbal works fine. Is the other stranded wire for the camera?

View this thread, I fought a ribbon cable on my Mavic pro. My camera would do the dance, turn right. then no more gimbal control

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143