DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No insulation for gimbal motor wires?!? Picture included

Surely they all are not like that.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Are you positive there isn't a conformal coating on those?

Wait, are you trying to say that those are bare copper wires?

Impossible, they’d be shorting against eachother...

That’s got to be some sort of transparent insulation..
It's 108mp, try zooming in. Well, "108" mp... Just like the MA2 is 48

They are bare.

I have other angles but it doesn't show it as well.

I'll get better shots later

those look like flat fabric covering, not bare wires, but that covering(if that's what it is) look pretty cheap

Do you have a multimeter? If so, it would be easy to determine if they are bare conductive wires or not.

I'll be getting my MA2 tomorrow so if we don't have an answer before then, I'll update with my test.

That is the same type of video data cable that the MP gimbal has as well.
Each one of those wires are braided, then coated and bundled in strategic areas with just a small wrap to enable flexibility.

Dude, your drone is so dirty. None of mine look remotely as bad and I have had my spark for 2 years. That thing has been through hell.
I’m glad you take good care of your quads, especially the Mavic Air.

Actually, that pic of the Anafi camera/motor harness has gone through hell. It’s a parts unit, it’s helped keep my other two Anafi flying.

In the future, I’ll try and keep my broken down drones clean. Didn’t realize I had too ?D48E5EBA-8F70-44EF-8A3D-D4825BD825A4.jpeg

I’m glad you take good care of your quads, especially the Mavic Air.

Actually, that pic of the Anafi camera/motor harness has gone through hell. It’s a parts unit, it’s helped keep my other two Anafi flying.

In the future, I’ll try and keep my broken down drones clean. Didn’t realize I had too ?View attachment 101089
In that case I see why you need the part drone. I have thought about getting one of those refurbed as its so dang cheap.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting